Do you feel suicidal or depressed? READ THIS!!!!!

*****READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS*****

OK listen up. I know exactly what youre thinking. Life sucks. Whats the point to anything? Why am I a failure? I just want to die. And of course we all have our own interpretation, feel free to add anything. BUT now you must understand. The only reason why you think these things, is because your mind is interpreting how you feel, and lets be honest. You feel terrible. Numb. Depressed and hurt, right? Well that is now step 1. But what do most people do? They talk about how they feel and/or kill themselves. THATS WHERE YOU GO WRONGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT kill yourself!!! I know exactly how you feel, and it seems that its the only way to stop the pain and show people how life and them have hurt you. But its NOT!!!!! GET yourself RIGHT NOW a box of Talomil. Now. Right now. It is an anti depressant. But I call it life rescue. And if your a guy and your ego is down, this is an ego pill. Let me tell you something right now. I was heavily depressed. I spoke exactly the same way as I have read here. I went to counsellors. I spoke my heart out. And although it can help, it didnt help me nearly as much as The Best Friend Pill did. Because think about it. you think the way you feel, and trying to think differently while you feel the same is a very fragile and not a very solid way to handle it. But as soon as you feel better, your mind starts to make reasons for THAT instead of depression, and all of a sudden people arent always out to hurt you, and life isnt crushing you anymore. PLEASE do not kill yourself. Try this pill for 2 months, and I swear to you you will not want to die anymore. Ive seen it over and over again. I recommend Talomil because it is also an anxiety pill, not only depression, and the two work hand in hand. Please do not let your local doctor bullsh*t you into trying something else, I know THIS WORKS, and unlike some others, it treats anxiety, which doctors often overlook as a problem. People think there is some amazing way to treat depression, but the simple answer lies in a small, tastless pill taken once a day. Its that simple. And dont worry about people that have 1000 friends and amazing love lives, trust me there are more people that have moderate lives than those with amazing ones. And your time will come that you will have friends/ a lover, if youve got none now, dont stress, it happens, and friends / lovers arent the be all and end all of life. What comes first is your happiness and placing in life, and the rest will follow. Now go out and get it, and start feeling happy again, and start enjoying life like you should be. Fight your depression! Dont let its evil claws clutch you. When you feel it coming on, shake it off! But its alot easier with the pill. Thats why you must get up right now, go to your local doc, and get a box RIGHT NOW. It is your time to lose your depression.

Youre not a retard, dude! I cant whistle really loud, and Im not a retard! Im not sure what they do but Im sure you can ask your local clinic to dissolve it into a drip or maybe you can get a hypospray? But Im damn sure something can be done, if not at first, demand it!

Well if you have a defiency to begin with then youre simply rectifying it, not affecting your body. People think that anti depressants are drugs. Theyre not. They are medicine, just like a when you have a cold, you take whatever. Ask your doctor about what they do, he will tell you the same. It isnt the same as that other medicine, I forget the name(help), that was altering. This is simply restoring the balance of chemicals. And wouldnt you rather be alive and take medicine than be dead with none?

That pain and suffering of unsolvable problems causes the imbalance. Ive had my share of problems, I lost all my friends, my soulmate and almost my mind all at the same time, and thats the lighter stuff. But the way the body reacts to that is then rectified by the pills. It works, you and the other guy try it and then say the same stuff.

What if i use mind altering drugs everynite and they help me wit my pain will i like become dependnt on them?i herd ppl hu get addicted to anti depresants it makes them worse so i dont touch no prescribed stuff i have my own herbal medicine but my problems and pain seem to have settled....But im still on my "herbal medicine" am i dependant on it?does it keep away the pain?

Pills alone do not solve your problems. The best course of action is medication (if you need it) PLUS talk therapy.

All the medication does is put you on an even keel. It smooths out the ups and downs so that you can deal with your problems. They are not magic. They do not make your problems go away. But they do make it possible for you to focus on them and really work on your problems without those crushing depressive episodes that make you want to kill yourself.

To avman: Well, I came out of my problems fully without talking after taking medication. But time did go by, allowing the dust to settle. It depends on the person. To Strictly4MyGrind: people get addicted to chocolates and even sex. Its all the good stuff that can be addictive! It is a sort of reliance on it, but after enough time you can wean yourself off and dont need them anymore. If you get addicted, you get help for that too!

I keep hearing that there might be a draft sometime in 2005. If I get drafted into the army I'll kill myself. I'd rather die by my own hand at home than alone in a strange country and be killed my people who hate me.

I heard that there was this form you can fill out that says you are a "consious objector" or something and it lets you stay out of the draft.. but I don't know how to do that. Knowing those evil people who run the government,.. they probebly eradicated any possible way to avoid a draft.

I'm not going to let anyone force me to go into the military and or go to war. If push comes to shove,.. I'm killing myself.

what if suicide seems like the only way to be free of all problems.. i know it is for me...........

it's no the only way out, i promise. i've been there. you are not alone and it's not your fault. but there is help i promise! all is not lost!

if it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. most of us here, myself included, have been or am where you are now. the important thing to remember is that you CAN continue living and the rest of your life isn't going to be like this.

there is help out there. you can still live a normal life like everyone else. all is not lost, i promise! take advantage of this short life while you still can. there is a purpose for you i promise. use your strength and experience with life's struggles for something positive. you can do so much. never doubt yourself. i know how special you are and i hate that you don't believe it. you all can go places and you can do things. take advantage of life while you can! please stick around and please please please don't commit suicide. if you've already ingested pills or something like that, call 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-222-1222. you can still live. or dial 911. get some help now or msg one of us or something. call the police or talk to someone. call a hospital! you can get through this, its not too late.

don't be so hard on yourself. try and have a little confidence. if you maintain this attitude that the world is against you and you'll never win, you're setting yourself up for failture. you can do anything you want and you're just as important as anyone else. don't forget that and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

i feel the same way sometimes. some things in life really hurt me sometimes and i wonder how i can keep on going. but i'm so glad ive never acted upon these feelings. you have to understand right now, THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. true, life is short, but it's not that short. you've got so much time left and you're so young..who knows what can happen for you! please don't believe that you're doomed for the rest of your life! i promise you're not, you deserve to live just as much as anyone else and life will not ALWAYS be hard for you.

i know how it feels, but believe me, if i can beat it, you can too. i'm not the only one who can beat this suicide thing.

YOU ARE worth it!

the point is, you're so young and have so much to live for. i know it's hard to see now, but just remember, suicide is a permanent solution to a TEMPORARY problem. this isn't going to be the rest of your life. please don't get lost in your sadness. pull yourself up and realize you CAN live. you can take advantage of this life. things are going to happen for you all one day, just believe that they can. the things in your life you're unhappy with, try and make a difference. see what you can do. you're not completley helpless i promise. you can get through this. if you ever want to talk to me or anyone else on this board, please do. we'd love to help you through this difficult time.

true, there's no way i truly understand exactly what you're going through, but i can offer to be there for you no matter what. i mean that. we can get through this. you're so strong, i know you can.

try talking to someone..your friend or someone you trust..or one of us. anything you have to do. or if you ever feel really down, watch a good movie or listen to some good music. get a hobby. learn to play an instrument. join a club or organization. study. write. take a walk or exercise. you're gonna have so many things happen for you if you just stay strong and believe that your life isn't always going to be like this. you can do it. you can get through this. i've been there and you're not alone.

i know life gets hard, believe me i do. life is a struggle sometimes, but you'd never enjoy the good if you never felt the bad. you just gotta believe that there is still some good out there! stick around please and enjoy the good parts of life, because they exist i promise you. youre a strong, wonderful person and i hope you can see that. and again, if you ever ever need to talk to anyone, please msg me or anyone else on here. take care and visit these sites, please..like others have said on here, THEY CAN HELP AND THEY HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY!!

link removed

link removed

or call

1-800-SUICIDE

these really do help, trust me..i've been there. please trust us. we all care about you so much and want to see you live!!

i know this sounds repetitive and i know you've heard it all before, but please just BELIEVE ME. i've been there. no matter what, just remember someone out there has it worse. but unlike some people, like soliders in iraq, or someone with AIDS or cancer, YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF YOU JUST BELIEVE YOU CAN. you have to believe that life is worth living and that you deserve life just as much as anyone else and things will in fact happen for you. you're not doomed, i thought i was at one time too....i was wrong. please trust me and please stick around. you'll never know what will happen in life if you end it. i'm here for you and so are everyone else on here.

take care

just remember someone out there has it worse.

I'm not trying to contradict anything here your saying thisisnotanexit. It's just that you can not compare one person's problems to somebody elses in a completely different situation. How depressed you are is how your own mind interprets your own problems. Somebody suffering from one thing may not affect somebody else suffering from a completely different problem (I know it sounds confusing so I'll try to explain...)

One person who has a terrible family life might be suffering depression--not from their home life--but from maybe their lack of a social life; in the meantime, somebody else with a horrible social life might be upset about their family life. (OK...that still sounds confusing after I read it but plz try to understand me) One persons problems that is sending them "over the edge" may seem trivial to someone else. So you can't look at it as somebody always has it worse.

The way that I try to look at it is that if you keep on pursuing your life and take the "risk of living," then there is a chance that you can pull yourself out of it. If you quit, then happiness WILL NEVER EXIST!!!! Killing yourself will only eliminate any chances of experiencing happiness. If you push on through that hardest times of your life--Happiness just may become a part of your life. It might not sometimes--but at least you have/had the motivation. At least you just didn't give up.

So to anyone out there who has thought about suicide. Just try to imagine a life where what is bothering you is no more. Use that as your motivation to live. Suicide has recently crossed my mind a couple times, and I really don't know why I keep on going becuase I feel as if I have no motivation...I think it is just the fantasies of possibly being happy. If I give up now, there will be no memories--only those of my life to others. Someday I know that I will find happiness. And the thought of maybe being happy again someday is absolutely exhilerating to me. It gives me the motivation needed to move on with daily life.

Suicide is never the answer. If you are convinced that you need to kill yourself, then try talking to people. I mean what the f--k, your gonna kill yourself anyway....so why not give it a shot--maybe someone holds the key to the door that is holding you back. I read a post started by a dragonslayerx (I think)...if you haven't read it please do. It is truly inspirational to people like us. Tears came to my eyes after reading his story.

If you feel that suicide is the only answer....try changing your views of instant happiness and just focus on moving from day to day. Enjoy a smile one day and maybe one in another year. One smile can go a long way. A smile means happiness--even if it is only momentarily.

Sorry for rambling on here but I'm trying to get through to people on a realistic base here. I'm not just simply stating the obvious here (ie, it will get better--find professional help) because they are not always an option or true depending on the statement. So please try to understand what I'm saying here and consider it for what it's worth. I feel like my life couldn't get any worse and yet I'm still here, so maybe it works. Maybe it doesn't though. But what I said comes from the heart. I hate seeing people depressed. I know how it feels and I don't want anyone to go through that.

~Shorty

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you, Shorty. I am so sick of people saying "someone has it worse." No, they don't. Not to the person is on the edge of ending it all, anyway.

And, I don't know about anyone else on here, but I don't see where it helps that much to know other people have been there. I mean, for some things, it does help to know you're not alone, but I'm not so sure it matters to some of the folks who are posting on here. I mean, GOOD FOR YOU if you've been there and you've come through it, but knowing that YOU did it doesn't necessarily mean *I* can or will do it. (BTW, I am not contemplating suicide, I am just looking at this from another perspective, warped as it may be).

Do you have any idea how 'easy' it is to sit and say 'go out, go to the movies, go make friends...' Okay, if the person is depressed to the point they do not want to live anymore, then why would that person even WANT to leave the house? Yes, I've been there, but does that really help someone else who is there now?

The best advice I've seen so far is to see a doctor and maybe get medication. There again, if I don't want to leave the house, then what makes you think I would get up and go to the doctor? Granted, many of the people on here are looking for help, or I do not believe they would post to begin with. I am still new here, but to read some of these posts just amazes me... "You are worth it" is a nice sentiment coming from a very dear friend, but from someone I don't even know?

Well, do what you want with this. I guess I need to find posts from people that were interested in killing themselves and then didn't because of advice from here....

• 10 months later...
I keep hearing that there might be a draft sometime in 2005. If I get drafted into the army I'll kill myself. I'd rather die by my own hand at home than alone in a strange country and be killed my people who hate me.

I heard that there was this form you can fill out that says you are a "consious objector" or something and it lets you stay out of the draft.. but I don't know how to do that. Knowing those evil people who run the government,.. they probebly eradicated any possible way to avoid a draft.

I'm not going to let anyone force me to go into the military and or go to war. If push comes to shove,.. I'm killing myself.

You don't need to go as far as killing yourself. Just cut your left hand, or left foot off. That renders you medically unfit for the draft.

There will always be rumours of a draft but, in reality, modern soliders absoloutely loathe the idea of having conscripts, who will turn tail and run at a moment s notice, trying to cover their backs. They wan't voulenteers or they want nothing.

Ok folks.

Shall we chew our way through this.

Firstly Quote - And if your a guy and your ego is down, this is an ego pill.

But the fact is that it's not the guys who are slaves to their egos. The girls are such terrible ego slaves that something as simple as the loss of a breast to breast cancer can render them, emotionally useless. Completely unable to function as normal humans.

Second quote - I went to counsellors. I spoke my heart out. And although it can help, it didnt help me nearly as much as The Best Friend Pill did

Most counsellers are so ignorant of the emotional damage that guys go through during relatinship break up that they arent even aware that suicides caused by post break up trauma causes as many deaths as the road toll. And over a thousand times as many suicides as those cause by post rappe trauma.

Third Quote -- and all of a sudden people arent always out to hurt you,

In fact, the divorce courts, counsellers, contact centres, etc are absoloutely festering with man haters who ARE out to get you.

Last week I was at a conferrence on the operations of these contact centres and was chatting to a woman who supervised contact visits for non custodial mums, too emotionally unstable to take care of their children.

She runs a gauntlent of outrage on a daily basis, from other women in the centres who absoloutely loathe the idea of any man, no matter how good, getting custody of the kids after the divorce.

Forth quote -- know THIS WORKS, and unlike some others, it treats anxiety, which doctors often overlook as a problem'

The doctors overlook ALL the problems simpley because they have no idea of the emotional trauma that GUYs go through during and after a break up.

[quote name=BeenThere

. It is your time to lose your depression.[/quote]

Medication can stablize your mood far enough where you can think clearly.

Of course, it does not help everyone - and it is not an overnight cure.

But combined with talk therapy; it can have some very postitive effects.

Not all doctors are self-obsessed. Not all doctors do not care. There are some therapists who are very, very nice people who will try their best to understand you and point you in the right direction.

Sparticuss, I don't know if you get this from bad personal experience, but I can assure you that not all doctors/therapists/counsellers are like that.

What is getting you down is unique to you, and should not be judged.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I was curious about the 'very painful' aspect of all this... I am truly curious as to why it should matter if suicide hurts or not... If one is set out to do oneself in, then what difference does it make if it hurts? I am not trying to be a smart-butt here, I am truly wondering the logic.. Then again, most people here would say that considering suicide in itself lacks logic, but let's not argue that point....

The song says "Suicide is Painless," but, really, if it works, how would we know? Failed suicide is certaily NOT painless, so far as I have seen.... It hurts the person who failed it, the people around that person.....