Mostly for the guys - Christina Hendricks' boobs (and other ones of that size)?

blueidealist24

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all that being said, I wonder why she seems to wear darn push up bras when he boobies are already too big. It's like her boobs are gonna spill out every time she wears something strapless. She doesn't know how to "dress" her boobies.

That's just her style, I suppose, and tons of people like it. Also, when your breasts are that big, just try covering it up. You'd have to wear things that go nearly up to your neck. And when you wear clothes that actually cover all of your breasts, it makes you look fatter. So some of it has to be "spilling out" to create a more balanced appearance. Though I agree that sometimes the push up bra effect is too obvious. However, if you have fairly large breasts, sometimes you don't need a push up bra to achieve that effect. I have larger than average breasts, and any piece of clothing that is lower than mid chest is already going to start showing off my breasts.

Christina Hendricks is a curvy woman. So naturally she'll have larger breasts. The expectation that women should be stick thin and yet somehow also have nice large breasts is ridiculous.

I disagree. I have an almost perfect hourglass shape and I am less than an a cup. So naturally I'm shaped like a "pear". I'm a curvy woman, I wish I naturally had some boobages.

Archived