What does sexual attraction say about compatibility?

oitnb

Just curious. All of my ex's I wasn't particularly sexually attracted to, I mean I enjoyed sex but at the same time I wasn't going crazy for it. It was whatever.

But I'm talking to a new guy and I'm soooooo attracted to him. It's cray cray. And I just wonder why? There's nothing particularly different about him. He's cute, has a nice body and dressed nice but he's no Channing Tatum lol. But I can't stop thinking dirty thoughts about this kid!! (Tmi sorry) I'm just wondering what does that, mean? Sorry this is a strange thread lol.

Maybe this shows that your ex's are ex's for a reason?

It's exciting to be that sexually attracted to someone, if youre able to pursue something with them!

i feel you should ideally have those feelings for your boyfriend too in life, though im not experienced enough to know if life turns out that way. i hope it will for me!

Just curious. All of my ex's I wasn't particularly sexually attracted to, I mean I enjoyed sex but at the same time I wasn't going crazy for it. It was whatever.

But I'm talking to a new guy and I'm soooooo attracted to him. It's cray cray. And I just wonder why? There's nothing particularly different about him. He's cute, has a nice body and dressed nice but he's no Channing Tatum lol. But I can't stop thinking dirty thoughts about this kid!! (Tmi sorry) I'm just wondering what does that, mean? Sorry this is a strange thread lol.

Not much. All it says is that sexually, you're attracted to them. That's it. They may turn out not to be what you like once experience takes over from fantasy. The other aspects of their character comes into play when it comes to compatibility and that's where the make or break in the relationship comes in.

Plenty of people get together based solely upon sexual attraction and find out they have nothing in common except sex. You can't build a relationship on sex alone.

Archived