Found condoms?! ?!

oitnb

Then tell him you don't remember him logging onto FaceBook a month ago. If you two are meant to stay together, you will. Don't worry about it.

I rmemebered it once he told me about it towards the end of the convo. Well guys, I did end up being the crazy girl that I was avoiding being haha, I'm relieved but I feel bad. Oh well, stuff happens...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I rmemebered it once he told me about it towards the end of the convo. Well guys, I did end up being the crazy girl that I was avoiding being haha, I'm relieved but I feel bad. Oh well, stuff happens...

Get over that fear, become more trusting. I'm NOT saying be blind to love, but trust is important in relationships.

Get over that fear, become more trusting. I'm NOT saying be blind to love, but trust is important in relationships.

Yes. Though I must say, he did handle the arugment way to harshly. I will have to have a talk with him about that later, but for now ill let us both calm down.

As a side note : every bf I had cheated or ended it in a messed up way, and my dad cheated. I think that causes me to be more paranoid, though I did have good reason tonight to talk to him about this. I'm looking into therapy for this.

Yes. Though I must say, he did handle the arugment way to harshly. I will have to have a talk with him about that later, but for now ill let us both calm down.

As a side note : every bf I had cheated or ended it in a messed up way, and my dad cheated. I think that causes me to be more paranoid, though I did have good reason tonight to talk to him about this. I'm looking into therapy for this.

That's called baggage. Don't assume that since those guys unfortunately didn't see how amazing you are and took you for granted by cheating, don't instantly strike out your current boyfriend because of those guys from the past.

If you think you need therapy, then do it. Do it for yourself.

I do agree that he handled the argument wrong, but tell him that with compassion, not condemnation.

I think the way you worded your question about the fb profile and the stray condom was fine. However, don't hide behind electronic communication. It could have waited until you were in person.

I realize you had both forgotten about the fb profile re-activation, but what was the excuse for the condom in his pocket?

I think that if he is getting that angry and defensive enough to start talking about breaking up, that's a whole separate issue. It's good to be self-aware and realize you are bringing your own issues into a relationship, but you have to be able to express your feelings to him, too.

I think the way you worded your question about the fb profile and the stray condom was fine. However, don't hide behind electronic communication. It could have waited until you were in person.

I realize you had both forgotten about the fb profile re-activation, but what was the excuse for the condom in his pocket?

I think that if he is getting that angry and defensive enough to start talking about breaking up, that's a whole separate issue. It's good to be self-aware and realize you are bringing your own issues into a relationship, but you have to be able to express your feelings to him, too.

I only did that because he works nights and I work days, the only days when we really see each other are Sundays, besides a grunted "hi" in the morning when I'm leaving for work and he's getting home. I should've waited but I'm impatient lol. The condom thing, while this will probably sound like utter bs to you guys, (it's true I swear) was for his coworker. A few days ago we dropped his coworker off at a girls place (he doesn't drive) an apparently they were going to hook up and my bf forgot to give it to him. My bf hates condoms, and I went with him when we dropped his friend off, so it's believable. And yes he handled the argument way to EXTREMLY. If you've read some of my previous threads though, there might be a reason for it. Though it is no excuse.

He couldn't remember that he re-activated to look up an old friend?

Sigh... Yes... We BOTH forgot. We can be so dumb sometimes. It could've been a quick "oh yeah you don't remember when I did that?" But instead it turned into a huge melodrama.

^

I agree with Spotti.

Why would there be any hesitation in asking him about a condom in his pocket, when you're already at the point of sleeping together?

Because I already knew he brought them home for s**** and giggles, and I was nervous it might have been a mix up and didn't want to come accross as paranoid. I get in my own head to much, and he's been on edge lately (see my previous threads) so it was all messy to begin with. It's sorted out now, thank god.

I would also like to add that I am still relatively young, so I still might handle things immaturely ("playing games") I'm new to this ltr thing. Cut me some slack guys, haha

This site has helped me a lot though. I really appreciate it.

Archived