Found condoms?! ?!

oitnb

So yet another problem popped up today... My boyfriend cleans big office buildings for his job, and he recently cleaned an std clinic. They had a huge bowl of condoms and he brought a few home as a joke. (We're both std free and I have an iud, so we don't use condoms) but, I found one in his pants today. It's the same one as from the clinic, and these weren't the pants he was wearing that night when he worked. (I think "/) should I be worried? I understand things can get mixed up and out of place, but this is weird...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can't tell you if you should be worried or not, and plus, worrying is futile.

Best to ask him about it, then gauge his answer. See how he reacts. See if his answer holds up, and if he seems shaken by the inquiry.

It's just the fact that they were in pants I'm pretty sure he wasn't wearing that night. I don't wAnna ask and seem sico, but gah.

What has his body language been telling you? Do you want to describe his actions since that night? (it's up to you)

Normal. I have seen nothing to cause worry, expect that for some reason his Facebook is active again (we deactivated together) and he didn't tell me, and the condom thing. If that's even a reason to worry.

Normal. I have seen nothing to cause worry, expect that for some reason his Facebook is active again (we deactivated together) and he didn't tell me, and the condom thing. If that's even a reason to worry.

Has his FaceBook been active before or after this condom incident? How did you find out about his FaceBook if: you two deavtivated it, and he didn't tell you?

Has his FaceBook been active before or after this condom incident? How did you find out about his FaceBook if: you two deavtivated it, and he didn't tell you?

I have a weird tendency to randomly google loved ones, just to see if there name pops up in news or anything strange. It's weird, I know. And I saw his Facebook come up as a search result, so I was like ! This was before the condom thing, about a month ago. I didn't mention it because I figured it wasn't worth mentioning to him.

Even if you are on an IUD or any form of BC, I would still use protection if you aren't in a committed relationship. Best friend of mine dated/slept with a guy with no protection other than the pill... she later found out that after breaking up with her ex, he cheated with another woman while they were dating, contracted HPV from the woman, and gave it to her. Another friend of mine only used the pill... came down with herpes from her ex-boyfriend.

Yes, I would be worried.

Even if you are on an IUD or any form of BC, I would still use protection if you aren't in a committed relationship. Best friend of mine dated/slept with a guy with no protection other than the pill... she later found out that after breaking up with her ex, he cheated with another woman while they were dating, contracted HPV from the woman, and gave it to her. Another friend of mine only used the pill... came down with herpes from her ex-boyfriend.

Yes, I would be worried.

Merp. This is not what I wanted to hear thanks for the honesty, though...

I have a weird tendency to randomly google loved ones, just to see if there name pops up in news or anything strange. It's weird, I know. And I saw his Facebook come up as a search result, so I was like ! This was before the condom thing, about a month ago. I didn't mention it because I figured it wasn't worth mentioning to him.

Did he tell you about the condoms? Has any of them gone missing, besides finding one in his pants?

Nevermind, he did tell you about the condoms.

Well, since his body language is normal, has he been different towards you? Any random fights for no reason at all?

No. He's been pretty normal, actually. I just idk, I wanna know the truth. I don't wanna be one of those dumb girls that just ignores something, but I also don't wanna be one of those sico girls that look for something wrong, and lose a good guy as a result. I'm sooooo mixed up.

No. He's been pretty normal, actually. I just idk, I wanna know the truth. I don't wanna be one of those dumb girls that just ignores something, but I also don't wanna be one of those sico girls that look for something wrong, and lose a good guy as a result. I'm sooooo mixed up.

When you say sico, do you mean psycho?

The basis of relationships is trust. So, wait and see.

Archived