Where can you meet a guy to date apart from internet websites?

PrettyGood

Honestly, I'm 29 years old female. I have only 2 best female friends and about 150 people on my FB contacts who are only observing my life without any interest to ask how am I in private. Since I started dating there were more than 17 men in my life during 12 year. Most of them I met online. Recently I've been living with 28 years old man for 7 months and I loved him very much. However, yesterday he broke up with me out of the blue and now I returned to my parents house, because during this time I earned nothing on my own. I am freelancer getting low income, so I don't go to places like night clubs (I'm actually too introvert for them) or bars. I consider that I can't find a stable family guy in such places.

However, I really want to start a family so much and my men whom I met online didn't have this future vision. Where else could I meet such type of guy?

Well one option is link removed they ahve loads of groups where they arrange activities like dancing,windsurfing etc in real life .

Other options

Nightcourses

Voluntary Work

Interest groups

link removed or Air bnb!

Sports Activities

Walking your pet

Church (seems to attract nice sort, not my type as Im an atheist)

Acticvism

Good article on here , that is where I got a few ideas

link removed

I honestly don't know where to meet you.

And I say that, being another introvert myself, and looking within myself, at the places where I go.

I don't seek people out.

I like going where I go...and I'm go when I want...

But...that part that is missing, that keeps my life in limbo.

I've done the club thing.

You meet lots and lots of extraverts who just don't understand.

I'm online dating at the moment. It's the only way I can actively meet someone, looking within myself.

Alas, I think I'm stuck in a circle of "I'm attracted to the ones who aren't attracted to me, and the ones attracted to me I want nothing to do with."

I'm not attracted to a lot of things, and I've discovered I can't just "get over them." I had a lovely ten month relationship over the winter, but luckily enough it ended easy enough.

And I don't have my ducks in the right order...much less in a row

I wish I knew I could tell you, but then I would be with her...whoever my her is supposed to be...

Introverts dont really put themselves out there so it makes life tougher on them. Instead of blaming extroverts perhaps think what could you do to meet people? A little more effort on your part perhaps?

Did I blame extroverts at all?

I only blame extroverts in trying to make introverts do extrovert things in order to find a partner. It's a recipe for disaster.

I agree with Ms Darcy.

I think if your relationship ended only yesterday, you should process that before trying to find someone new. You learn a lot about yourself from being single that makes you a better prospect for the next relationship.

Archived