Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

My personal counselling

JacktheHack

Hi,

According to the title of my journal I think it`s obvious what I am seeking here.

But before I start I would like to mention one thing I understand that you can find different types of people in internet forums. I observed this forum a little and I think many members are full of politeness, experienced, and prepared to help people. So this kind of people are mostly welcomed here. Especially if you are rather middle aged or older person with experience and ability to see problems by others people`s perception. But if you feel my attitude is totally wrong and feel urge to explain me your understanding of matter, your help might not be appreciated. So please be conscious about your comments. if I will feel that somebody is trying to manipulate users, I will stop posting. There is nothing personal in that, just bear in Mind that such issues are very sensitive and likely to misapply for different kind of purposes. If you ever see different kind of relationship forums, you definitely know what I am talking about.

Please take none of this as act impoliteness, I am just very conscious how I interact with people here. It is very sensitive matter you know.

So my introduction and what I am seeking here:

At this moment nothing really in particular, just starting this personal diary and later when I will have some issue I might write it down here. At the moment I have one life coach and soon I`ll find another one and some mentors to help me with usually social matters. But I think kind of people I can find here are quite unique, so this might be a very interesting channel to develop contacts.

Well my main life problem is I am {quite frankly} unable to find a partner - if it`s either sexual, partnership or even female friend. I think problem began years ago when I aehem... developed some feeling toward one woman. It did not end up well and I was very deprivated. No woman wanted person that was apparently unhappy. Later, when my feelings dumped it was no better {surprisingly}. Most likely because I lacked social skill in talking to women. I worked very hard to change it but without success. I tried Pickup for 3 years but I think I only developed being a douchebag and it brought nothing good. About 2 years ago I decided I stop pushing it and leave the chances to come along freely. Since than I de facto did not bumped into another woman. According to advices of my friends, I tried to make some female friends but for some reason none of them really wanted to befriend me { and here I must say that after that time I have very little in common with females when it comes to finding a mutual interest or topic of talk.}.

So that`s about it. At this moment I have been without sexual intercourse for 3 years and so without contact to women. I don`t miss their presence {in fact I never get used to} but since my muscle volume increased in recent few years and so well testosterone level it still causes me pretty serious mental problem. I suffer from many hormone instability and I am not really able to control my mood often. So I work very hard to fight it.

My hobbies are fighting sports, powelifting, economy and so on. I don`t have too many opportunities to meet new womans. I realized I fell in love with dancing when I tried it, so that could be a good start.

My plans for the future are rather build my financial security and social status. Maybe in the future I`ll be able to provide myself with what other people call "b1tches". I think it could work. As for emotional needs, I think I might know a solution. I`ll test in next few days.

so much for now. Thank you for reading and if you feel you can be helpful in this matter, please do not hesitate to post a reply here or contact me.

J.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived