its dosnt always work out wrong xxx

ive posted on this forum before about breaking up with my boyfriend of 18 months because of him leaving for the r.f.a, i was so upset and didnt want to come to terms with it anyway i know people say no contact is the best way but i couldnt go a day with out making sure he was okay, he moved 200 miles away to go to college but we talked nearly every day for about 2 to 3 months after we broke up. then one night he told me he still loved me and i showed how much he ment to me by sticking by him through everything that had happened with us.

he sent me some flowers one day that i had no idea were coming the message on the card was so sweet and perfect they must of cost a bit.

he came back from college after six weeks and we went away together it was so perfect he told me some things that i needed to hear like he was sorryxx

we only had a week together before he went to sea, he rings me and texts me everytime hes at port and hes even cried over the phone because he missed me so much.

its so nice to be back with the man of my dreams i know what your all think you dont know what hes up to when hes away, but hes not like most men hes kind and loveing and has proved to me so many times what i mean to him.

see not everybreak up is for good, just think of it as breathing space and if they are worth it things will sort them selfs out, you can work out anything if there is love there...

thanks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

see not everybreak up is for good, just think of it as breathing space and if they are worth it things will sort them selfs out, you can work out anything if there is love there...

Congrats... I really hope this comment you made is the case for me.. Im sure it is.. Im just going threw "crap" until then...

• 1 year later...