Doing physical exercise together is good for your relationship

My husband and I walk together for an hour almost every night. Not only does it make you feel good, it improves your health to be moving and doing something, but it adds something positive to your relationship. We get to talk without interruption of TV, phones,and other people. We get to hold hands and grow closer together.

Really nice, Victoria. Walking is not so intense a form of exercise that you can't talk while doing it. Great that your husband is up for it!

Yeah it is something I can do with him that is not too intense for me. He goes to the gym and runs etc and does all kinds of other stuff all week but he makes time to go with me almost every night which is great.

my bf and i do that too, not every night since we are LDR, but whenever we see each other we go for long walks into the woods....indeed holding hands and it is so much easier to talk that way without distractions and feeling free in nature....we have our best talks that way and really bond doing that....love it!!

Sometimes we go out into nature. Then we usually go with our son too. In the evenings though we just go about our neighbourhood.

Archived