me and my girlfriend hardely ever get to see eachother, she lives about 12miles away, and im not old enough to drive, her name is kelsay, i seriously think i am in love, she is everything ive ever wanted, but i miss her and she mises me, we havent seen eachother close to a month, all we can do is talk over the phone or text msg eachother, we always try to go to the movies or something, but we never can, because her mom doesnt have a liking to me, she was my nutrition teacher in 3rd grade, and i asked stupid questions, so she thinks im a jack@$$, but thats besides the point, her dad likes me, me and kelsay talk till midnight, then say goodnight, sweet dreams, i need some advice to become a better boyfriend, please, help in this time of crisis, weve been going out for maybe a month, but i do feel like she is the one, thanks, please give me advice,

Casey 0X 0X

hey silverfox. welcome to enotalone.com

its great that u have found a girl that you like so much, but i would be catious about throwing the "L" word around. but it does seem really close between you two. it seems that ur biggest problem is that her mom doesnt like you. maybe u should somehow try to have friendly conversations with her mom somehow, show her that ur not a jerk. as for being a better boyfriend, i cant really think of anything much to tell u but keep on doing what ur doing and try to get on her mom's good side.

Hi SilverFox,

I agree with dazedpunk. Communication leads to a better understanding at all times, even if it's with her mom. I am not sure, though how it is being done, since you pretty much talk to your girl over the phone a lot.

As for you taking her to the movie, I would want to make another suggestion. I know it sounds a little weird, but wouldn't it be a good idea to ask (one of) your parents to take you and her there? At least it gives you some time together and have some fun together.

I hope that this suggestion helped you on your way and wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~