Inspirational Quotes

So like mostly everyone is here, I'm also dealing with getting over my recent break up. Good days and bad days. For me, I've found for me that reading a lot of inspiring and motivational quotes has been incredibly helpful! I thought I'd share some of my favorites with everyone and people can share some of their own! Hopefully everyone is getting along with their healing well enough (:

"Everything is going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

"Stop letting people who do so little for you, control so much of your mind and emotions." - will smith

"Let your faith be bigger than your fear."

"Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something that's broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better."

"Someday everything will make perfect since. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

"At any given moment, you have the power to say that this is not how the story is going to end."

"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the past one."

"Yes the past can hurt, but the way I see it, we can either run from it or learn from it." - lion king

"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strength." - corrie ten boom

"Faith includes noticing the mess, the emptiness and discomfort and letting it be there until some light returns." - anne lamott

"Don't be pushed by your problems. Be lead by your dreams." - ralph waldo emerson

"You just can't live in that negative way...make way for the positive day." - bob marley

These are just a few of my favorites. Hopefully they can help give some of you a little bit of peace like they give me on my dark days. Positive thinking is shown to increase life span so why not! Please share some of your favorites so we can all come here and read some motivational things on our down days.

I love them all. The two that really stuck out for me are:

You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the past one.

Yes the past can hurt, but the way I see it, we can either run from it or learn from it.

Here's another I just found!

"The reason people find it so hard to move on and be happy is because they see the past as better than it was, the present as worse than it is, and the future less resolved then it will be."

"Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light" - Madeline L'Engle

"The first step towards getting somewhere, is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are."

"Tough times don't last, but tough people do."

"Remember, if you got through yesterday, you will get through today...and tomorrow too."

"Use your smile to change the world, but don't let the world change your smile."

Hope everyones healing is going well (:

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ...bob marley

And from the Tomahawk song 'captain midnight':

What?

Are you surprised?

I'm staying alive

I spit in your eye, drive a stake in you

Take me away, take me away

I gave you the world, it was all for you

But I'm sick and tired of wasting time

I want mine

Take me away, take me away

I gave you the world, it was all for you

Stinkin' lies, stinkin' lies, stinkin' lies