"Borderline personality disorder", depression, people that are "taken seriously"

toonormal

Well let me tell you my husband had therapy for YEARS for anxiety and it did nothing until he actually started to LISTEN and do the techniques he was taught. Then it helped.

Are you actually listening? Are you actually doing techniques you are taught?

well nobody teaches me techniques on this subject but I have send my therapist an email and maybe if I have another session with her in the future maybe it will be more helpful for how I feel thanks for replying.

and about the hospitalization lol I would love that really but its not like I want to kill that girl. I just want to insult her and beat her like I said but I am very weak, short and in no way capable of doing her serious harm. I am female. It would be more about the triumphantic feeling that I *did something* than hurting the girl. It's not about her, it's about everything she represents.

@ shooting star: I did not know that. For example, what kind of disease/illness are you struggling with?

@sara-pezzini: So he preferred the sense that something was off instead of finally knowing what it is. hmm I don't get it but I am not him after all.. what kind of illness does he have?

well nobody teaches me techniques on this subject but I have send my therapist an email and maybe if I have another session with her in the future maybe it will be more helpful for how I feel thanks for replying.

and about the hospitalization lol I would love that really but its not like I want to kill that girl. I just want to insult her and beat her like I said but I am very weak, short and in no way capable of doing her serious harm. I am female. It would be more about the triumphantic feeling that I *did something* than hurting the girl. It's not about her, it's about everything she represents.

@ shooting star: I did not know that. For example, what kind of disease/illness are you struggling with?

That is exactly why you need hospitalization before you end up in jail though. In jail no one is going to care about your feelings in the least.

Are you completely honest with your therapist about your feelings about wanting to cause people physical harm?

i am not going to say what he has since he is my bf and i respect his privacy, but among other things he has depression and it is not that he preferred not knowing, i just know that since he got the actual diagnosis it changed him and he feels "crazy" which is nonsense, but hey, you can't control someone's thoughts, all i know is he struggles and it is not something to be jealous about, he goes through hell

well for you

I will out myself in public seen as you have bore your soul

*stands up*

my name is star and I have bi polar type 11 with

rapid cyling

never said that on here

So that means you get manic as well? Wow, I'm jealous. I don't really know how you feel though, so I don't know if I would still mean it when I said I was jealous if I were you. But whatever. If star is your real name, its very pretty.

And I still think, that all women with bipolar are my enemy. Just that you are sort of an exception now.

@Victoria: I doubt I will end up in jail. But I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I have told my therapist about this but more that I was angry and that I love listening to songs about violence and such. but I've always been really inhibited until now so I can understand why she ignored it.

@sara-pezzini: Hmm, strange! Since depression is not really viewed as taboo or something nowadays. But maybe where he lives it is, I don't know. I hope he will ever think of himself as normal again, if thats what he wants to be. After all, what is "normal"? who decides that . everyone decides it for themselves. but sometimes you can change the feelings you have yourself, even if it's difficult.

So that means you get manic as well? Wow, I'm jealous. I don't really know how you feel though, so I don't know if I would still mean it when I said I was jealous if I were you. But whatever. If star is your real name, its very pretty.

@Victoria: I doubt I will end up in jail. But I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

not to the same degree as as a bi polar 1 ...I am always fully intact of my thoughts and actions , but am up and down

more than a hookers pants , and the lows are so dreadful darling ..the darkness ..it makes me cry thinking about the

darkness that comes and what I will go through ..and it can be every few days with the rapid cycling.

don't envy me ... don;t pitty me either ..but jelous of this ..nah ..I am trying to deal with been dumped due to a very sad turn of events a month after been diagnosed with bi polar ...

there is nothing to be jelous of ..seriously I wouldn't wish this on the devil himself

no my name is not star but thankyou anyway ..it is les

Who IS normal? And what does it mean to be normal, anyway? The world is full of fronts, secrets, skeletons in the closet. I've never met what society deems a 'normal' person in my life.

If you want to "do something", put it to the greater good. As an example, I loathe loathe loathe animal abuse for entertainment. I can't and wouldn't exactly go beating on everyone I see who enjoys that or participates, but instead I have volunteered at shelters and clinics, and have had practically a small farm of animals at times. I have great disdain for the stigmas attached to mental illness, so I've done small amounts of public speaking.

That is exactly why you need hospitalization before you end up in jail though. In jail no one is going to care about your feelings in the least.

Are you completely honest with your therapist about your feelings about wanting to cause people physical harm?

Absolutely. In prison you'll get curling irons shoved up your hoo-ha. They're not going to care that you felt bad, ignored and invalidated. People go postal, you know. Carry around this massive burden of anger on their shoulders until it all just spills out in the wrong way.

If you alert professionals that you indeed have homicidal thoughts/desires to harm other people, if you're not admitted you will at the very least be perhaps referred to an outpatient program. If your therapist doesn't listen, find someone else. Go to the ER. Shoot, call one of the crisis hotlines. They give some good referrals.

not to the same degree as as a bi polar 1 ...I am always fully intact of my thoughts and actions , but am up and down

more than a hookers pants , and the lows are so dreadful darling ..the darkness ..it makes me cry thinking about the

darkness that comes and what I will go through ..and it can be every few days with the rapid cycling.

don't envy me ... don;t pitty me either ..but jelous of this ..nah ..I am trying to deal with been dumped due to a very sad turn of events a month after been diagnosed with bi polar ...

there is nothing to be jelous of ..seriously I wouldn't wish this on the devil himself

no my name is not star but thankyou anyway ..it is les

I am sorry Star. My dad has Bipolar 1 and he has BPD. He has had a very severely sad life and now lives in poverty with no one in his life. The mentally ill get so marginalized and it is so so sad.

I hope you are treated hun. Hugs.

I am sorry Star. My dad has Bipolar 1 and he has BPD. He has had a very severely sad life and now lives in poverty with no one in his life. The mentally ill get so marginalized and it is so so sad.

I hope you are treated hun. Hugs.

thankyou vic ..I am lucky compared to what you and your mum have seen with your dad , obviously I have read with

interest your stories about you life because of the bi polar stuff ... and I am lucky it is 11 not 1 because I could have ended up like your dad too ..so so sad

thankyou love xx

Archived