Was I raped? And was I "asking for it"?

Roxie84

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

you should try to relax on men, don't date just have some "you time" breath treat your self, he didnt raped you but he took abvantage of your body , and sent the message to you in a bad way , you need to thank God that he didnt kill you, stay away from this guy as far as u can dont report it , change your numbers and every thing else if u really want to report him becarfeul he might just do you worst , so that very serious matter, he was an animal and just pretented to be a nice guy till he couldnt take it any more , becareful and online dating is not worth it

You did not ask for it. I'm assuming the safety word was rape? Wow, you shouldn't even think twice that it was your fault. There's a limit that he exceeded after you told him to stop!

I doubt if the safety word was "rape". A safety word is usually something completely asexual and clear so that it is jarring enough to penetrate any sexual haze that is happening. If you are doing a power exchange, you want the safety word which stops everything to be completely neutral or random.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived