I need advise from men on this forum~

Hi,

Guys can you tell me why my boyfriends is trying these things with me.

First of we both have on own place and we live on a small island. His parents and my parents both live on the island as well. One time we both stopped at my parents house when they were not home...he tried to initiate sex with me there and I said "no"...I just thought is was weird. Then a couple a weeks later his parent are out of town (his parents have a beautiful home with the big screen tv) He takes me over there and he makes wine cheese and crackers and fills up his parents spa tub in the bathroom and he initiates sex and I oblige. It was like he planned on doing this. I kind of thought maybe it was a weird sex things with him or he was testing me. I really felt awkward after it all and guilty. I felt like it was wrong. He also made a point of taking me out on his fathers boat and initiated sex there too.....what is with this guy?

Was I wrong, and was he just testing me?

He may enjoy having sex in places that are considered "taboo", but to be honest, I don't think at his parents house or his dad's boat is really all that weird if you know you won't get caught. I don't blame you for not wanting to at your parents house!

But I don't think he's perverted or anything, just slightly adventurous.

I agree with Scout. I think he gets a thrill from the idea of these locations, like some people get a thrill from the idea of other places. I have an ex who wanted to in Central Park and another who wanted to in the stairwell of bar. Did I do it? In either case, I won't tell.

I agree with the others.

It seems weird to me that he keeps taking you to all these places & tries to have sex. If you aren't ready, then you need to talk to him. Tell him that you aren't quite ready because the fact that he keeps trying to initiate it makes it seem like he doesn't know this. He needs to respect your choice.

Thanks for your responses.

A part of me thinks he did it, to see what type of girl I am....good girl ...bad girl.

I remember when he tried to get me at my parents house....I was like "NO...that is totally disrepecting my parents. He new my father did not like him very much...he has a player reputation. He said to me...I was just testing you to what you would do.

It just seemed like a absolute MUST that we have sex on his dad's boat and in his dad's house. It wasn't even romantic the sex...it was like checking off a list.

I feel like a bad girl now, like he has something on me.

Maybe he just wanted to add a little excitement to your sex life.I have done it in so many places other than the "bed". So has everyone I know.

What he is asking is not abnormal at all. You should be lucky. I have known some girls who are horrified by what their boyfriends want them

to do. Thay are some perverts out there.

I think he sounds like a fun guy-Enjoy him!!!! Life is short.

My ex-gf purposefully wanted to have sex with me in the bed she grew up in, and I found that very erotic to say the least. I guess she might have viewed it as part of her life (her bed and her room), and from then on wanted to make love in her room or bed every time we went to her parent's place. Funny thing is that she did not want to have sex at my parent's place when we'd go there to visit. She felt uncomfortable and scared of being caught even though we were home alone most of the time.