Gettin in the back of that line!

So...... small glimpse into my situation:

Ex breaks up with me for someone else (who cheats on her with her best friend) then leaves the country.

me and ex talk after about 2 months of BU, to clear the air (friends on FB etc etc...) she says she can never take me back after what happened.

2 weeks ago we meet, she is all over me, and her friend tells me how much she misses me etc etc

few days later she calls saying it meant nothing she was drunk blah blah.. ( so i deleted all her contact details (FB, phone number skype etc etc)) and deleted her friends FB who constantly stalks me to see what i am doing

My problem is this.. i cant help but think it was so childish of me to do so... i wish i had played along and been all cool about it, but i let my emotions over run everything. I dont want to feel in the wrong, but it just does, it feels so wrong! I acted out of anger... but man i feel like an idiot.

i reallly want her back in my life.. i dont want to cut her out, but she hardly ever gives me the oppurtunity to talk, she just makes these decisions and goes with them.. part of me feels like i should have been a MAN and talked things over firmly with her!

I dont want to appear childish having deleted her off FB for the second time!! and her friend.... but i suppose its a bit late now.

I did the same and went through the same regrets afterwards.

You did the right thing! Once a cheat, always a cheat. You're craving the image of her that you created based on the good times and ideal.

I have went back and forth 1000 times in the last 21 days and it's driven me bat sh1t crazy.

But you know what???

I offer a lot and I expect high interest level, honesty and respect.

You should too!

These feelings of regret will pass. In time, you'll realize you're better off by ridding yourself of this flaky woman.

Right now, worry about yourself. You're the catch, not her!

Stay strong, and don't be your own worst enemy!!

OSP

DONT add them again. It will make you look even weaker. Like you dont have a backbone and can't make your own decisions. If you meet up in the future and want to try something, don't even bring facebook, phone number any of that stuff up. If she asks, you can say one of your 17 girlfriends were jealous.

Archived