Journals

I Am the Dreaming Butterfly

Seraphim

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Weirdest dreams ever for sure. I had a dream that we had to go to Chicago twice a month something to do with my husband's pay. But it started out that we had to keep rescuing these plants I don't know why. And then I had a call to babysit the usual kid I needed to babysit while I was there. While in the airport I met up with this girl that I knew from University. When I got to the place I was supposed to babysit it wasn't the usual girl but a little boy. He was about two years old and was a part of another group of little boys who had just been circumcised. But they weren't tiny babies they were more toddlers. And while I wasn't looking he was in a highchair and drink part of a bottle of Fleecy!! I managed to save him. Then it changed to a dream of this guy interviewing my son for a job. But it was really weird because the guy was able to project a small fire hologram of himself onto my body which was caressing me all over. WEIRD!

• 1 month later...

Last night I had a dream that we were posted to Newfoundland. When we to Newfoundland we were looking out over the cliffs out onto the ocean. The sky was just a little bit less dark than the ocean kind of like a light gray. The ocean had MASSIVE waves and waterspouts. But the turmoil was far away.

• 2 weeks later...

I had really rather mundane dreams last night. I dreamt that the Q's here were somewhat like apartments. But they were in bad need of repair. And everybody here was way more close than what it is in reality. Everything felt more like a big family than neighbours. Anyway this fellow had come to paint our walls because paint was missing. He and I got talking and then we seem to talk more and more as the days went by. Then we were out walking on the street and he went to reach and hold my hand. It felt very strangely romantic. But then he saw his kids come along he dropped my hand and ran off.

It felt like a really weird dream because nothing like that would happened in reality.

I had the best sleep ever last night! I was dead as a post. Ahhhhhhh! And I had the hottest dream ever! Lol. And for some reason this "bad boy "type of guy had taken a big sexual interest in me. Woohoo it was a fun dream, lol. It is much more fun and relaxing than nightmares.

• 5 weeks later...

Weirdest dreams ever last night. I had a dream I was in London England looking for a job and going to an interview in my pajamas.

Then I had a dream my husband bought two vehicles without talking to me about it. And he gave our furniture to his girlfriend.

Hahahaha ...... WEIRDDDD

Last night was an apocalyptic dream. I was working in that office in the university back home. In the afternoon we were supposed to go to somewhere by the water for some festive event. It was summertime. Later looking around I noticed a lot of military people and clipboards and people being moved around. I approached the line that had the letter for my last name. The people said that we were at war and civilians were being shipped out. I couldn't reach my husband but had been told that he had been sent out to face whatever was coming. I was frantically searching in vain for my son. Running up to people with the clipboards asking if they had his name on a list. It was at that moment that I saw an impact strike on the downtown and the whole thing just blew up. I started screaming I have to find my son. I was picked up by this Russian soldier on horseback ( they were meant to help us not our enemy )and we were running from people who were shooting at us. That's when I woke up.

I've noticed that too Vic. The only times my dreams get a little sketchy or dramatic as you put it well! these days is when I'm run down or exhausted. Last night my dreams were more dramatic than usual, and it was a day where I was sleepy by midday and hadn't had enough sleep the night before.

I find it helps to write out the super wild and ones that leave an impression at this stage of the game. Once it's written, it's easier to let it go for me now. Maybe wasn't like that before, but now, it helps when a dream 'sticks' a little.

Great to see the amazing progress!

I've noticed that too Vic. The only times my dreams get a little sketchy or dramatic as you put it well! these days is when I'm run down or exhausted. Last night my dreams were more dramatic than usual, and it was a day where I was sleepy by midday and hadn't had enough sleep the night before.

I find it helps to write out the super wild and ones that leave an impression at this stage of the game. Once it's written, it's easier to let it go for me now. Maybe wasn't like that before, but now, it helps when a dream 'sticks' a little.

Great to see the amazing progress!

Yeah I think it's really common when people have a bad sleep to have disgruntled nightmares.

It is great to see both of us make progress in that area!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last night my dreams were really scrambled. I dreamt that I met the father of my polydactyly twin cats. And he lived accross the street from my in-laws. In the same dream someone gave my son a half hedgehog half rabbit. And in the same dream there was this house absolutely milling with children but no adults. And every one of the kids was having toilet accidents.

It was just an absolutely bizarre dream.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been having dreams where men that I have known in my life ( not romantic partners,but teachers, friends ect) are showing me acceptance and genuine caring. This is definitely better than dreams of men trying to kill or rape me. It seems my brain is recovering.

• 1 month later...

Last night I had this really weird nightmare. I had a dream that I came downstairs in the morning to start my cup of tea and I was standing in my living room and all of a sudden I could hear people talking. And then all of a sudden it is like all these people came into focus apparently they were having a meeting in my living room. They were some people from church and some people from work. I was like WTH!! How did you people get in here??!! And they were basically ignoring me. They had their kids playing in my basement making a mess. When I went downstairs there were all these massive amounts of fishtanks with weird crazy creepy looking fish that I didn't know we're down there so apparently I have not fed them in forever. And yet they were still alive. EWWWWWWW . I ran out of my house screaming with one of my cats.

• 1 month later...

Last night I had a dream about my next-door neighbour, yes the hillbilly ones ,well about the wife actually. I was sitting down somewhere with her and she just started talking to me. I started talking to her and I can't remember what we were talking about. Then she was talking to me about all her dental issues. And I told her that I would try and get her covered under my husband's benefits.

??????

• 2 months later...

While I was at my mom's I had one of those strange apocalyptic dreams again. My son and my husband and I lived in this weird sort of community. And I noticed that at 11 o'clock at night it was still light. I thought it was the weirdest thing ever and I looked up into the sky looked at the sun and half of it exploded. I was partially blinded by the explosion.

• 4 weeks later...

I think I had the most graphic dream I have probably had in two years. My son and I were at a college or university. And for some reason he still wore diapers. But he was the age that he is now. ???? There were these creepy guys holding weird rituals around different places in the college. And nurses driving around little babies on carts but the little babies could talk. I can't mention how bloody creepy that was. And basically all these people had been lured to the college under the guise of a sporting event. One of the babies fell off the cart that was being pushed by a nurse. When I picked him up off his face he said thank you.

And then the slaughter started.

The weird guys who are having rituals ,they just started chopping people to pieces. I was walking amidst pieces of human being and life people running around looking for my son. And one of those weird guys seem to have a sexual interest in me and I couldn't seem to get rid of him.

And then I woke up.

Archived