Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

I Am the Dreaming Butterfly

Seraphim

Last night I had a dream about a former place of employment. i really loved it there it was actually one of my favorite places. I had a dream I was forever behind the eight ball trying to get things done.

Then I had another dream about a family of poodles who could talk! That one was pretty funny.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I am still a bit sleepy and weak from my flu. I was sitting on the couch and fell asleep watching a movie with my son. In my dream somehow I had been locked into a room and it had a time controlled lock on it like a bank fault. I think the person who locked me in there was my brother because there were shooting going on outside.

In my dream I was screaming no no no don't me trapping in here! Then I woke up and sat bolt upright on the couch.

I remember the shooters being people in weird masks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Boy, I had some really strange dreams last night! I had a dream that my son and I lived in this paper house that was surrounded by tigers.

Another dream that I had for some reason I was on the bus and I had all this army stuff I don't know why. Then it became clear that it was my husband stuff but I had left some of it on the bus when I got off. It seems to be a time before we got married. His family suggested that he would hate me. Then I went to a party for him and there were all these children and little baby dogs that were pink. The baby dogs were so young that they could not even walk but all they did was whine and they had black snouts their fur was all pink.

• 3 weeks later...

The other night I had a dream that I could not get my wedding. For whatever reason I seemed to be distracted from getting dressed. People wanted me to come over their house, people want me to play baseball. I never did get the wedding.

Last night I had a dream about vampires trying to kill me again.

The other night I had a dream that I could not get my wedding. For whatever reason I seemed to be distracted from getting dressed. People wanted me to come over their house, people want me to play baseball. I never did get the wedding.

Mines was I was back to being a kid again! In the park where I grew up and bullying a couple of younger kids with a spinning top I had. I can remember doing that, but this time round they had their dog which scared me off!

I hope the vampires didnt get you.

Well their dog got me and chased me off! I was pretty wound up as it jumped on me and pulled my pants down! So I had to run off like that, pulling them back up and the dog pulling them down again. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that as a family where you were being pursued by the FBI. It was something about a romantic entanglement with the wrong people. There were also people in my family that are not part of my family. We flew all over the world and employed really elaborate ploys to get away from them.

Archived