Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

I Am the Dreaming Butterfly

Seraphim

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I had a dream that I saw my first step dad again. It was so great and I got to do some of things I did as a kid. I used to be on a bowling team and do square dancing. I asked the woman he got together with after him and my broke up would talk to me about him since I have not seen me anymore. She was nice to me in front of his face but when I tried to talk to her privately she told me to get lost.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream that my dad was trying to be sexual with my mom ( no she wanted nothing to do with it) and my step dad walked in.......................................my dad was happy and got his demonic look.......and said........HA!!! I messed up your life again!! Good!!

My dad has the most evil look there is, both him and his brother. Like they are not them at times but someone else. It is very scary.

HAHAHAHA OMG last night's dreams were WACKO in the extreme. I had a dream we had a cougar as a pet. UhOk. Then another dream I was dreaming about animals from Africa being a part half of animals that were not real, but made up ones. So half the body was the one animal.......like the head part and then the back end was another animal. It was like a freak show.

Then I had a dream that I got a beast reduction but wondered how THAT happened because I have no memory of the operation. I would not mind having that done actually.......it looked pretty good!!

Another side show freak dream. I had a dream that I was the Empress Victoria when she was young and this person was trying to control me. I was running down a darkened street and ran into this house of someone I thought would help me. Inside were all these kids that were part dolls and part people that had been put together. They were begging me to get them out of there.

I guess the thunder storms crept into my dreams last night. I had a dream me and my son and husband and I were in Hawaii and the ocean was actually running down the roads! I was taking pictures of the sea foam on people's lawn's. Then a big wall of water was coming at us. We ran into someone's back yard but they forced us out, some other guy let us get into his back yard.

Last night I was having dreams we were being hunted by monster people. We had to crawl up small spaces and elevator shafts and all over the place. Then some how I was in Florida and a dear friend was mean to me and then their house was on fire! Then we being chased and attacked my monster dogs. At that point I woke up in total terror.

I had dreams that different men kept trying to kiss me. Men trying to kiss me in dreams seems to be a theme this week. I had another dream this week that this guy who had a crush on me in the army was kissing my face all over.

And my husband messed up my laptop so I could not log in for work.

Archived