Journals

I Am the Dreaming Butterfly

Seraphim

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The first dream that I had last night was about helping abused animals.

The second dream that I had we gone on a very nice holiday just me, my son and my mother to some really exclusive areas in the world. However when it was time to fly home we all could not find each other.

And every place that we went to had a beach.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a nightmare last night but not on the horrific scale I used to. It was a nightmare of being stalked. The person had broken into my house several times. Then when he broke into my house the last time he tied my husband up so he could get to me. Before he could get to me though he was arrested by the military police .

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream that I had another D&C. And then I went Island sightseeing. Hahaha. That sounds exactly like me. My last D&C the second I got out of the hospital I wanted to go out for lunch. Not 12 hours before I had woken up from my operation screaming in agony. And I was full of general anesthetic and morphine. Then 12 hours later I wanted to go out. Mind you I had been stuck in a bed for three months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Last night I had a dream that our sun exploded. I was taking pictures of the sunrise and then realize there was something desperately wrong. I was with my husband and my son and a bunch of other people and we were taking pictures of the sun on top of a famous building. Then all of a sudden huge arcing rays came out of the sun. Then it suddenly just exploded and became a very small version of itself. All the infrastructure in society that we know as life just kind of shutdown. And the world became a very cold and dark place. I was glad to be with people in this building and be with my husband and my son.

• 2 weeks later...
Last night I had a dream that our sun exploded. I was taking pictures of the sunrise and then realize there was something desperately wrong. I was with my husband and my son and a bunch of other people and we were taking pictures of the sun on top of a famous building. Then all of a sudden huge arcing rays came out of the sun. Then it suddenly just exploded and became a very small version of itself. All the infrastructure in society that we know as life just kind of shutdown. And the world became a very cold and dark place. I was glad to be with people in this building and be with my husband and my son.

I never finished the end part of the dream and it is the extremely critical part. After I got over my initial panic I started organizing people so that we could survive. And also I said to myself in my head while dreaming "stop your panic !you have skills and you can survive!"

Talked about this dream specifically with my counselor. And we talked about the fact it sounded like I was taking control of my life again. I mentioned that I felt the exploding sun could be like the death of my mother. When she dies. Because she is like the sun for me. But that I'm starting to realize that I can live without the "sun".

Last night I had a really strange dream. I'm not sure if you would even classifiy it as a nightmare. My brother and my husband and I killed this woman that my brother was going out with. And we buried her deep deep deep in the basement but somehow she got out. Yes ,I guess you would classify that as a nightmare but I felt nothing about it. And it is strange because I am almost never the one that commits acts of violence in my dreams. I gather that this nightmare was about my soon-to-be ex-sister-in-law.

Then I had another dream about being chased by something. I don't remember what it was.

And I remember a third dream about my mom getting a new bed. Why that is important who the heck knows.

• 2 months later...

Last night I had a dream about it being dark in the daytime and all the supernovas and nebulas exploding in the sky. For whatever crazy reason I was trying to get my son to school only he was in grade school in the dream. And the only way into his school was through this tiny little cage that was raised up and I could not fit into. I was terrified to let him go because I could not follow him.

I did somehow get into the school though.

Into the next day of the exploding nebulas and supernovas there were these really strange brown humoid creatures that were running around trying to get into people's houses and kill them.

In my dream last night I was a patient in the hospital type setting. I was in a bed and someone doing construction work at the hospital was trying to molest me. He was wearing one of those black and red type Lumberjacket. I started screaming and blowing a whistle. I attracted attention in enough time to save myself from a worse fate. When he happened upon me I was eating dinner. And he threw the utensils on the ground I noticed later that he had left those utensils so his fingerprints were on them.

• 4 weeks later...

Last night was totally weird. I don't know what I was dreaming but I woke and opened my eyes for a few seconds and thought I saw a boy sleeping on top of my window air-conditioner. I close my eyes really tight open them again and same thing thought I saw the boy. I closed my eyes can really tight opened them and he wasn't there. He was a really small very creepy looking boy.

The last two nights in a row I've dreamt about being married to two people. One of course was my husband and the other was a younger and very protective man. In both dreams he was light haired. In my dream I was also sleeping but I was aware that he was stroking my hair and letting me know that I was perfectly protected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last night I had a dream that my husband and I were being tormented by a demon. At one point the demon even tried to drown my son.

I also had a dream that my mother and I had to drive through a lot of small tornadoes. One went right through the middle of the car between me and my mother.

I also had a dream that my neighbour hired a hitman was stalking us from the driveway.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had a nightmare that my son was in an airplane that blew up. I was watching from the ground and saw the airplane blow up. I just started screaming ,"no no no no no my son my son my son." Then it was kind of like the movie rewound and I was on the airplane with him. And in that version we made it to the ground safely.

I also had a dream that the neighbour's wife came over and started talking to me and we started talking again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a really strange dream ,well ,several actually. I had a dream that I was young again and back in University and I was doing a degree in marketing. And the Dean came and asked me if I would switch to teaching.

Another dream that I had ,my mother had this house with beautiful beautiful plants all very exotic. And her exuberant very silly dog would go around and destroy them every day.

And third dream I had was in the summer we had about a 6 foot snowfall one day. And we had still not even cleared the ice patches from the winter before.

Archived