CHEATING HEARTS: Share your opinions....

I have read so many intriguing stories in every forum about a woman cheating behind behind her loyal boyfriend's back or a man cheating behind his girlfriend's back. Honestly, I despised every person who has committed adultery, infidelity, cheating, and vice versa. I believed the people who are disloyal in a relationship before marriage do not deserve a second chance. They deserve to be alone or even better "abolish" in the face of the earth. They don't deserve happiness, only depression and loneliness.

As you could all see, I loathe every cheating hearts that ever existed in this world . They should make infidelity a crime for marriages in the United States although such law does exist at Turkey. It would be very wonderful if President Bush or Kerry sign such law.

I have no clue if some of you remember a woman who ran over her husband with a Mercedes Benz because he was cheating with his secretary, but majority of you would disagree with me; however, the man who got ran over by a car deserves to die and be ran over by a 4,000 ton car . Although I just wished the woman just got a divorce such as following the quote "DON'T GET MAD, GET EVERYTHING...." (the quote in the movie "The First Wives Club), but she just couldn't handle her rage anymore.

Although marriage might be an exception, Adultery in marriages can be very frustrating, but the only way for cheaters to regain the trust of there partners is nothing. Probably moving to a provincial town to be away from your mistress or lover might help, but regaining the trust from your wife or husband again is difficult.

I have never been disloyal to any of my past relationships, but a few of them were disloyal to me, and I hated every inch of them. I always wonder why would people cheat if they have the most loyal and kind person in the whole world. Those type of people who would cheat behind the humble ones have psychological issues, and they need to get SHOT!!!!! I guess the lesson for every loyal person is "Don't be nice every day, show them you have a dark side..."

First off no one ever deserves to die for being a cheater. We all have been cheated on and most of us have learned to deal with our rage in more positive ways. You are angry and you have some issues that really need to be dealt with. I know your hurt but, to wish death on someone is a bit harsh.

I like to think of my loose ex girlfriend as dead in my eyes but, never dead as in buried in the ground dead. Please think about this, they cheated on you right? Then you are or have attracted the wrong people to you. Please do some soul searching and try to find out why your so angry and who it is with. I mean I have been cheated on many times in my life and everyone of them are dead in my eyes.

I have forgiven them all for what they did to me because it is not worth getting sick to my stomach over it. I wanted to heal so I can find the woman that is right for me. So if you ever want to truly be happy you will eventually have to forgive the people that hurt you this way.

I am sorry that your in pain and it does get better in time.

Good luck,

Hubman 8)

I have never been disloyal to any of my past relationships, but a few of them were disloyal to me, and I hated every inch of them. I always wonder why would people cheat if they have the most loyal and kind person in the whole world. Those type of people who would cheat behind the humble ones have psychological issues, and they need to get SHOT!!!!!

You honestly consider yourself the kindest person in the world? You do not come accross that way at all in this post. In fact, I am concerned to see someone so young already so bitter and antagonistic. I really would examine why this issue fills you with so much rage and anger. Yes, infidelity is wrong and hurtful. But your beliefs that people should die for it are really disturbing.

dear hubman01,

I do agree that the people who are disloyal do not deserve to die, yet I do admit I got carried away; however, I have to disagree with the term you said "forgiven." True, a person who does not forgive will never find happines, but do you mean that you believe in the quote "Forgive and forget." I can forgive, but forget...never....Also when I mean "Shot" I did not mean dead, my definition of shot means hurt.

Also I never said I wanted them all dead, I said the man who got ran over deserves to be dead because he was very cruel to his wife if your watch their documentary in "A&E". I did contradict myself that I wished the woman got a divorce to make the situation more horrible to her husband. Also I said "Abolish" it does not mean dead, death means not living, no life, and if your abolish the person is alive yet lives somewhere else.

Ok I guess I read too much into your wording on the original post. I am not knocking you so you don't have to feel your defending something. I was sharing my feelings because your original post came off so angry and cold. It truly got me worried that this young woman is so bitter already in life.

Your right about truly forgiving them... I doubt I will ever forgive them but, I more so forgave myself because I always blamed myself for them straying. Your absolutely right about forgive and forget that is exactly what and where I am now.

If I came off as belittling then I do aplogize.

Hubman 8)