maryam

A week ago I texted my boyfriend (NOW EX) now, with a different number, that he allready had.. And in the evening he texted me back saying who are you?

So I thought id just see where the conversations goes.. He thought I was his neighbourgirl. And I asked if he missed me, he said yes!! And I said eventually I want to be

more than friends again, just guessing things around. He said I cant do that, after all you said, that I have a little one. The ground under my feet just dissappeared when I read that.

At a certain point I exposed myself, and he said I was just playing a long I knew it was you.. etc etc.. But he was busted. I called him everything possibly to be called.

And he just didnt even do any effort to convince me that it was a joke..

I dont know what to do anymore.. Give me some solid advice please.

I didnt play, He played. He probably deleted my number for some odd reason. He is my ex since this has happened. He was my boyfriend when this happened.[/quote

Not odd at all to delete an ex' phone number. You've deleted them before.

Whether you dated while you think something happened or not, you're still playing games. It's time to face the fact that he's in the past, including anything that happened.

And how long is he going to have to answer to you and put up with the "joking" to get answers about the time you were together? Just because you think he wronged you while you were together doesn't mean you get to needle him forever. Get on with your life. Things happen. Questions go unanswered. We accept things or we don't. Who cares. Maybe he cheated. Maybe he didn't. It doesn't change anything.

Consider yourself lucky , to have found out sooner than later.

You learnt a lot about him and it was made relatively easy for you to leave him. Imagine if you were together for years and deception continued and you found out something like this or worse after investing years into the relationship?

Yes it is a shock and will alter your levels of trust in any man.

Nothing to do but move on - put it behind you - consider yourself 'saved' by a bizarre twist of fate.

It sounds like she dumped him because of this event.

I actually think he did know it was you, cause what man would tell a girl I can't date you because you told me I had a little one. If a girl said that to a guy, would he really bring it up again? Most guys would be so embarrassed...

And how long is he going to have to answer to you and put up with the "joking" to get answers about the time you were together? Just because you think he wronged you while you were together doesn't mean you get to needle him forever. Get on with your life. Things happen. Questions go unanswered. We accept things or we don't. Who cares. Maybe he cheated. Maybe he didn't. It doesn't change anything.

Tuffly, I think this is a shock to her! She was just messing around with the txt and until then had no idea he was a cheater! You do realise they had not been split up at this stage?

I actually think he did know it was you, cause what man would tell a girl I can't date you because you told me I had a little one. If a girl said that to a guy, would he really bring it up again? Most guys would be so embarrassed...

Yes I agree.

Maryam , maybe you should find out first if he did know it was you , before flying off the handle. or else

you should give him the benefit of the doubt or just 'ask the neighbour' .

In thinking he is lying, or in thinking it is true- either way spells issues with trust.

Even if it was a joke.. Its a sick joke. He already cheated one time on me. And it really take so much time effort and tears to heal. Im still devasted about it.. And then he had the guts to make another joke.

I broke up with him after this happened. After I cursed him and emptied my heart. It doesnt matter to me if it was a joke or not, he wanted to hurt me. He had my phonenr for a long time/

maryann,

I'm sorry. I didn't understand the whole story. When he first played dumb and asked who you were, your heart probably started to pound not knowing if he was kidding, and if you could kid around. Then it got out of hand and you saw a really cold side of him. That what I picture anyway.

I'm sorry that he never tried to clarify he was joking. I have seen it before where guys showed their true colors, and one day they just let it rip that they really didn't care after all. It hurts.

Archived