How can someone just leave you for dead when you've been there for them so many

SorrowandPain

She also sent me a much longer message saying a bunch of crap about how difficult it has been for her and she hasn't stopped thinking about me. She said she knows sending me a message will probably hurt me. She said she doesn't know why she's sending the message or what the message is but I deserve more. She also sent me a shorter message after that asking if I got checked out for worms because of her cat.

Not sure what her problem is. Basically she's saying: "I KNOW THIS MESSAGE WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU AND I'M PRETTY SURE IT'LL JUST END UP HURTING YOU BUT I'M SENDING IT ANYWAYS."

I will not be responding. I hope she doesn't call tonight.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unreal. She just texted me asking me to answer her and to just say something otherwise she'll call me. What's wrong with her? She's the one who broke up with me and basically told me to **** off. She's the one who ignored my calls and pleads and now she expects me to talk to her when she feels like it?

Broke NC on the 15th to respond to her. She repeatedly texted me telling me she's sorry, she's a terrible person and she deserves my wrath. I ignored it. She then upped the ante and said she thinks she might be pregnant. I had to respond. I said we'll do a pregnancy test this week. She agreed. She also said she doesn't actually think she's pregnant but because I know how irresponsible she is with taking her pill, I'll get it done to be sure.

That night, she texted me a bunch of stuff asking me if I've been okay, said she can't abandon me and it's not me it's her because she just doesn't know who she is or what kind of person she is. I maintained my calm and told her that I can't talk to her but what's done is done and I need to move on so I can't talk to her. Later that night, she asked me if she could call me and I said sure.

During the phone call, she said the following:

- She'll always be there for me and that she's really missed me. I said it's weird she's saying this after I've done 8 days of NC. It turns out she's not going to Asia to teach anymore because her mom's friend's daughter is kind of giving her the run around. I mentioned to her that what she's saying about missing me etc seems disingenuous because she's doing it after her plans fell through and not when I needed her.

- She said she's still going but going on a group trip to Europe for young adults. She asked me to go with her and to run away with her. I said no.

- She said she doesn't want to break up. I said I can't be back with her after what's happened because she keeps changing her mind and I'm not subjecting myself to that crap again

- She cried to me telling me about how unhappy she is with various things in her life. I kind of listened but I said I can't be doing this for her because she kicked me to the curb.

- She said she's a terrible person and wishes she never did any of this.

I was very calm during the phone call. She was surprised. I think she expected me to be breaking down. I told her that I'm trying to move on and what's done is done. I told her I don't want to be rehashing what happened because it's pointless.

So today, I called her to finalize a meet up time for the pregnancy test and she was ice-cold. I tried to give her some life advice (because she basically asked me for some during the phone call the other night) against my friends' advice but then she got mad at me. I became very annoyed and I asked her what her problem is. I said to her: "So the other night, you used me because you were lonely right? You said all this crap about missing me blah blah blah but now it's almost like I'm annoyance?" She told me she's sorry but she's just stressed and busy.

She's just an awful person. I can't understand how someone can be this selfish and self-absorbed. After this test on the weekend, I will NEVER answer any contact request from her.

Archived