Was she jealous or does she have feelings?

soporcogitavi

My fiance guy she had dated before we met at her job with his new girlfriend. She dated this guy right after she broke up with her ex, she dated him for about 2 months, she tells me he was a rebound and the nature of the relationship to me seemed to be more physical.

When she saw him and his new gf at her work, she came home that day and told me. She said she was thinking about it, and she found it weird to see him, and that she thought wow my fiance much better looking and much nicer, she said wondered what she was doing with him before. She said that he was a bit of a douche bag and that she was surprised to see him with a GF because she just didnt imagine him with a GF. She then trashed the new GF a little she said "He was the type of guy that wanted a little girl just to stand beside him and look pretty and that's what he got" I dont know why she even cared to trash them.

She has told me she never had feelings for him and she never wanted a relationship and he was just a rebound, but I just found it weird.

When she came home she apologized for being not all there, she said she was in thought and then told me the story, I just dont understand why she was so frazzled, I wouldnt care less if I saw some fling with a new GF, and I wouldnt find it weird if he had a new GF. If i were to care or find this weird or be in thought about it, it would be because I would have feelings for that person.

Do you think she had a little something when she saw him or is this normal?

This apparently isnt even an ex just a casual thing or a rebound that lasted 2 months.

It's still someone that she was involved with, though. From her reaction to it- telling you about it, being upfront and honest- I think that you don't have anything to worry about.

he was the player type and I know women are attracted to this, and women always seem to want what they cant have.

Hahahaha...only insecure women are like this. It's like saying everyone only wants what they can't have...Seriously, she may have been thrown off, slightly jealous, but she wants you and only you. I'd totally let it go. Besides, because of your own insecurities, you totally chose to ignore, "wow my fiance much better looking and much nicer."

Sure, everyone hates to be compared, but I doubt she meant anything by it.

I know im having a moment of insecurity, but its just strange that she may be a little jealous and have the need to compare to some guy that was just a fling

This is one of those times you need to calm your brain down and remember she's with you, choosing to be with you and just move on with your day and life. I can already see the wheels of your brain starting to spin up and you start to look at every action in askance.

Stop it!!

Archived