So depressed and frustrated with my weight!!! help

For a while now I have been trying to lose weight...it started last summer when i gained a little weight and then alot! I had been sick for a few weeks and gained alot of weight. My mum and sister are going on strict diets and have lost alot of weight. I am still struggling!! My jeans will not fit me and no ways am i going to buy a bigger size. My tops are all tight on me coz my arms are bigger Its making me depressed and angry with my self and body. It seems like everyone is trying to feed me. This past weekend was my birthday and i went out with my bf and i ate so so much that now i feel huge!! I weigh 56 kgs and my goal is to be 48kgs. I dont care,i want to be skinny. I have been exercising but not alot like i should because of work. I dont eat proper and i need some diet that will make me lose at least 7 kgs because im tired of being this way...

What should matter is what your BF thinks of you.

I have a partner who started freaking out like yourself because she ended up gaining weight while with me.

I loved her all the same.

Make sure this does not affect your relationship or fall back on your BF.

If losing weight will make her feel better about herself, then she should do it...it doesn't matter if her boyfriend is happy with the way she is now. You need to do what makes you happy and it's your body, no one elses.

I thought it was so weird reading this because I'm EXACTLY the same as you accept 2 kgs less but my goal weight is 48kgs. I refuse to buy bigger jeans even though the ones I'm wearing now are way too small. I was 47kgs and I gained 6 kgs going on vacation recently! I think part of the problem too was I was with my boyfriend, having an amazing time and not worrying what I looked like because I knew he would accept me for me - but I didn't accept me, you know?

Also, it doesnt help when my sister is a stick and so is my mum, they look so good in their clothes and I just want to wear sweat pants and baggy close all the time now. I use to love shopping and buying cute little tight outfits, I had a pretty good figure at one stage.

So I'm starting my diet tomorrow and I'm determined to get back to my normal weight. I wish you luck and I hope you reach your goal too.

^^ Did say don't do it?

No.

I do think it is unhealthy to be worrying and make a big deal about weight when the weight gain is insignificant.

Especially when it's unnoticeable.

What I said in the last post which you obviously did not get the jist of, is being concerned about making insecurities of weight causing an impact on a relationship.

Yes youre right...i feel like how can anybody accept me the way i am if im not happy this way. My bf actually loves the meat on my body and says that im more curvy now. But when he said curvy to me it equals fat. Im not okay being this way and i really need to slim down. I cant believe how much of weight i have gained the last couple of months. When i am with my bf i just eat away and regret it later when im alone at home or i cant fit into my clothes.

Please recommend me a diet as i am also starting from tomorrow..im gonna hit the gym in the morning. I just loved how i used to look in my clothes now all i wear is baggy pants and baggy tshirts....

What should matter is what your BF thinks of you.

I have a partner who started freaking out like yourself because she ended up gaining weight while with me.

I loved her all the same.

Make sure this does not affect your relationship or fall back on your BF.

I have told my bf many times that im not happy with the way i look and i want to be slim again. He likes my body curvy but im not happy with it.

The only "diet" that will help you lose weight is to cut out the starchy, carbohydrate-laden foods like pasta and potatoes, and replace them with vegetables, white meat, and fruits, while exercising regularly and drinking lots of water. Stay away from beverages with a lot of sugar.

But above all, and I cannot possibly stress this enough...only eat when you're hungry, and stop eating when you're no longer hungry.

So many people sit down to a meal when they're absolutely starving, and continue scarfing it down until the plate is clean...even though they stopped being hungry about halfway through the meal.

There is no magic diet and there is no magic pill to help people lose weight. The "secret" is simply to eat healthy foods, only eat when you're hungry, and stop eating when you're no longer hungry.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Good post Oneironaut

So Jayded you may have to look into what you eat to get to the suggested weight and moderate it.

Hope you don't mind your BF chowing down when you are doing this for yourself.

One of my exes would simply stop eating all together and exercise, then she would get really ill and snap at people, but to her it was all worth it because she lost weight in a very short period of time

BTW good to see you have found someone, was it the guy from the gym?

jayded girl, you are a healthy weight. you are a normal weight. the weight you want to be is so small. maybe just exercise some more and you may feel better about your shape. but somehow i doubt it. because this is an internal issue with you. you also have posted worrying about wrinkles at age 25. and how furious you are about your brothers obsession with megan fox, it infuriates you that he thinks she more beautiful then you, your sisters, your mom.

hun, there are things in life far more important then looks and weight. you seems highly preoccupied with these superficial things and i am pretty sure its all in your head because you weight is not big. think about it.

Its not the guy from gym..that guy has a gf..anyways i dont even see him at gym anymore..he was such a waste lol.

I want to be 48kgs again because i felt and looked good in my clothing. Right now i feel bloated, stuffed and if i eat anything its going straight to my arms Can anyone recommend a good diet maybe?

jayded girl, you are a healthy weight. you are a normal weight. the weight you want to be is so small. maybe just exercise some more and you may feel better about your shape. but somehow i doubt it. because this is an internal issue with you. you also have posted worrying about wrinkles at age 25. and how furious you are about your brothers obsession with megan fox, it infuriates you that he thinks she more beautiful then you, your sisters, your mom.

hun, there are things in life far more important then looks and weight. you seems highly preoccupied with these superficial things and i am pretty sure its all in your head because you weight is not big. think about it.

I am big because i cant fit into my jeans and i just feel so sluggish this way. Its like a everyday thing where i look in the mirror and hate what i see...i dont want to be fake or get plastic surgery. I just want to look my best and lose a couple of kilos..xx

The only "diet" that will help you lose weight is to cut out the starchy, carbohydrate-laden foods like pasta and potatoes, and replace them with vegetables, white meat, and fruits, while exercising regularly and drinking lots of water. Stay away from beverages with a lot of sugar.

But above all, and I cannot possibly stress this enough...only eat when you're hungry, and stop eating when you're no longer hungry.

So many people sit down to a meal when they're absolutely starving, and continue scarfing it down until the plate is clean...even though they stopped being hungry about halfway through the meal.

There is no magic diet and there is no magic pill to help people lose weight. The "secret" is simply to eat healthy foods, only eat when you're hungry, and stop eating when you're no longer hungry.

Good luck with your weight loss.

She told you the lifestyle you should have if you want to be healthy. "Diets" do not work because you immediately go back to what you were doing before and you gain the weight back plus 10 pounds. You have to change your lifestyle for the rest of your life. Eat healthy and exercise. That IS the magic. You just have to do it.

Archived