He suggested to pay me breast augmentation, but he's not my boyfriend

PrettyGood

If he claims you are so perfect why would the size of your breasts bother him that much?

If he truly is attracted to you he will overlook such a paltry issue. It sounds like he is trying to "correct" what he sees wrong with you, at least physically. The scars aren't worth it until you find someone you love.

So yesterday I've talked to him and it seems that I haven't understood him fully from the previous 2 conversations about that. Now he explained that he would be a total looser if he pay for this operation while I'm not his girlfriend (because it means that i could date another men with those breasts). So he wants to pay for that only then if I was his girlfriend. And now we're just dating, so "only if I was his girlfriend". It's not more manipulative, right?

You don't seem to trust this guy, and always seem to be approaching this from his perspective rather than yours. Do you really want to be with him? If you do, perhaps you should put your trust in him, and be his girlfriend, and get the implants only if that is what you really want. The implants aren't making or breaking the relationship, imo.

My suggestion is to think of both situations independently, and make the choice you are truly comfortable with! best!!

Archived