Hi!

Me and my gf have been on a break(break up, whatever - the point is we arent seeing eachother just now) just over a week now, she needed time to sort things out in her head about herself and what she wanted - that she did still love me but didn't know if she wanted a bf right now

I at first reluctently accepted this, but since told her I understand that I need to give her time to think about things and accept that there is nothing I can do. She phoned on wed about something (immaterial - not to do with us) but we chatted for quite a bit, non relationship. She asked me to call back a bit later, we chatted more, she asked if I had been seeing anyone else - no, if I was happier apart - no, if i missed her - yes and that she missed me, said we would speak soon. Texted her next day - about the immaterial thing she originally phoned about n some random stuff followed by kisses.

So the ball is really in her court to contact me next which is fine - I am just concerned that she knows I do still feel the same for her, as she sometimes insecure, seen from phonecall too...

So do I contact her somehow just lettin her know I care n there for her which could result in pushing her further away and it ain't really giving her space alone or just wait for her to contact which could result in her thinkin I don't really care...

Opinions everyone please!

She knows how you feel. She's the one who requested this time. So give it to her. If you back off, and lay low, she'll most likely realize that time and space wasn't what she needed. I think if you continue to contact her, she'll know that you'll ALWAYS be there and she may take advantage of that. So for you, let her do the contacting. She wanted time and space, so give it to her.

Hi Switchbladeromance

I would say not to contact her. If she has asked for time and space, then give it to her. In time she may want to contact you or if enough time has passed then you may want to contact her. Say in 2-3 months.

Mel.

Haha that is like just as long as as we have been goin out!

In the end I decided to not contact her.