my gf's sister thread again!

Superus

Previous thread.

Guys, i try really hard to avoid her sister but she's very attractive and i can't stop thinking about her.

She came to my house yesterday to visit. She was wearing a skirt which looked so good on her. My goal was to be very polite and not be in her line of sight when she changes her clothes or anything of that nature. So later in the night, i was in my room and she asked if anyone needed the bathroom because she was going to take a shower. of course, i said to myself helll no i'm not going to look at this! so i quickly moved away from her line of sight and started watching tv.

I was waiting until she shut her door so i could get closer to my t.v. once i did that 5 mins later she comes out and i look and she's in her tight pink panties. i was in awe! she went to the bathroom and i was getting bad ideas, when she comes out of the bathroom i quickly say "hey are you going to bed now?" and she said "yea i guess" and i said "could you crack my back for me?" and she said "crack your back like step on it?" i said "yea" so i laid on the floor and she cracked my back she kept saying "i'm not good at this" and i said "just do it". Once she finished i said "so you're going to bed now?" and she said "maybe i'm just going to lay here."

So she went in her room and left the door open this time. i waited 20 mins before i went in there. Once i went in there she was holding a random book that she found in her room (my old room) and was asking questions about it. i thought it was odd because she shut the door the first time now she left it open while reading a random book? it was about 10:30PM and i stopped talking to her at 3AM. Basically the convo was about her sister ( my gf) and how she's this and that. talking about dieting, she said her sister ( my gf) takes me for granted and that she wishes she had someone with my experience to help her lose weight or train. ( she's skinny by the way) i told her she looks great. I tried to end the convo early but she would keep asking me questions. she said she usually goes to bed at 1:30am but it passed that time and she didn't even say ok get out i need to go to bed. She told me that she would party with me and that she's going to visit me again so we could party together.

Guys i'm not sure but does she like me? today i felt kind of awkword around her and we hardly talked at all. i did hang in her room i just blew her off today. maybe it's because i'm with my gf? not sure but i felt like i told her way to much info about how my gf treated me but the fact that she didn't tell my gf what i told her says a lot that i could trust her.

Wow, she's definitely pushing it..

Clearly, she's trying to get with you -

- either because she sees you as competition

- she wants to get her sister jealous

- she likes the attention

- she's just a b***h

That's really low of her to do so.

Otherwise, she wouldn't be going over your house to visit.. without her sister. Seriously you should tell your gf about this, and keep it at that. If you want to work things out with your gf, then this is what you have to do. Otherwise, it's just a matter of time before something happens, guarantee it.

As far as trusting her... how do you know it's not part of her scheme? I don't know, I'll definitely be wary. If she's willing to go as low as trying to seduce her sister's bf, then you can only imagine what else she's capable of.

Any man who cheats on me with anyone (no matter how hot or awesome they are), let alone my sister, wouldn't be worth a moment of my time. I deserve far better.

You want to know if your GF's sister likes you? Most likely.

Should you trust her? Hell no, she's going after her sister's boyfriend.

Is pursuing her a good idea? Refer to the first sentence of this thread.

Even if you dump your girlfriend to chase her sister, that's pretty "Jerry Springer" show. Think with your brain, not with your penis.

I don't understand why you get into these situations other than to hook up with her eventually. You should just dump her sister.

I completely agree. This is doesn't seem to be a case of "This is awkward and inappropriate, how do I get out of it?", but rather "I want to sleep with this other girl, do you think I can?". The whole thing reeks of low character, if you ask me.

What's the point of the OP being able to trust her? So his girlfriend doesn't find out when he finally cheats?

I told my GF what happened and she was shocked because she said that she has never seen us talk before. Which is true! Which is why i don't understand why my gf sister changes in front of me or walks around in her underwear all of a sudden.

I told my GF details such has she was cracking my back while in her underwear and she was shocked and surprised. she freaked out that we were talking until 3am. because it was very uncharactistic of her sister to do that according to my gf. she also wanted to know where i was lying on the bed when i was talking to her sister. etc

at the end i told her i was just bored and trying to get to know her sis cuz we never talk.

I did tell my GF that i asked her sister to crack my back. She was surprised, she was like you guys never talk! but when i told her she was in her pink underwear she said WOW. then she told me what if she did that to my brother. And i said i think it's weird and you know that. however, she didn't or at least tell me that if me and her sister are up to something.

i told my gf's sister that my GF usually cracks my back but she went to bed could you do it. she said yes. is it my fault she said yes?

I don't lie to my gf i told her EVERYThing about her sister but it still bothers me and i'm getting bad thoughts.

I did tell my GF that i asked her sister to crack my back. She was surprised, she was like you guys never talk! but when i told her she was in her pink underwear she said WOW. then she told me what if she did that to my brother. And i said i think it's weird and you know that. however, she didn't or at least tell me that if me and her sister are up to something.

i told my gf's sister that my GF usually cracks my back but she went to bed could you do it. she said yes. is it my fault she said yes?

I don't lie to my gf i told her EVERYThing about her sister but it still bothers me and i'm getting bad thoughts.

So you have told your girlfriend you get hot and horny for her sister and more than likely masturbate to her?

Well yeah it is your fault because you shouldn't be asking a girl that you find hot that is wearing panties to crack your back. You might have well just asked her to sit on your penis.

I've been around hot sisters before and i never had such a crush on someone's sister. it's driving me crazy!

Did you mention this to your girlfriend?

i'm sso scared that if we ever drink together i might make a move on her

She should definitely know this just in case you guys do decide to party together.

i know you don't like my sister but i didn't like it when you looked at her ass".

Little does she know.

You obviously don't love your girlfriend, as I said in your last thread.

Do her a favor and break up with her so she can find someone else.

And for the record, I still think this sounds like a teenage boy's fantasy, and I honestly question the validity of this entire story.

Trust me this story is very real! I have no reason to troll around this board and ask for advice on fake threads. Look at my posts, everything i write is about a situation i encounter.

My Gf's sister is cute but i don't like her enough to start a relationship. it's more like a crazy sexual bad thing. i haven't had sex in a long time i'm talking about 3-4 months. my gf is always tired, she's on B.C and she is never sexually active. I told her that this was a problem more than once and she doesn't fix it. So when i was talking to her sister about me not having sex anymore she's said "WOW that's worse than being single!" i said "tell me about it"

I asked her if she has any problem with her B/C and she said "well when i was with my BF i didn't have that problem."

So excuse me for having thought's of my Gf's sister. BTW i don't see how this is all my fault her sister went along with it. and she's the one walking in her underwear + wearing short skirts

Then your GF needs to talk to her doctor because some BCs lower your sex drive. That being said, if sex is huge for you then perhaps this isn't hte right relationship. While it was not right for her sister to be in her panties it is YOUR job as your GF's BF not to cross a line - which you did. So yes, in that regard, it is your fault. IT doesn't matter if the hottest woman on Earth walked in front of you naked as a boyfriend it is your job and your commitment to never cross a line with said naked woman.

Then your GF needs to talk to her doctor because some BCs lower your sex drive. That being said, if sex is huge for you then perhaps this isn't hte right relationship. While it was not right for her sister to be in her panties it is YOUR job as your GF's BF not to cross a line - which you did. So yes, in that regard, it is your fault. IT doesn't matter if the hottest woman on Earth walked in front of you naked as a boyfriend it is your job and your commitment to never cross a line with said naked woman.

Yep.............

It's YOUR fault because everyone who is in a relationship is tempted at times...it's up to THEM to turn away from temptation. You don't even sound like you're trying, to be honest.

You say you're trying really hard to avoid her. IF you really were trying, you wouldn't look at her and be "in awe", you would only make quick conversation then leave the room, you wouldn't agree to crack her back, you wouldn't tell her she looks great, and if you truly wanted to end the conversation early you WOULD, plain and simple.

It boggles my mind that you're acting like you're a victim here, when you aren't really doing much of anything to avoid this situation.

I still smell troll.

And yea, stop acting like you have no control over your situation. /You/ knew she was in her underwear and /you/ asked her to step on your back for the thrills. /You/ walked into her bedroom at 1 am. /You/ eyed her while she was changing in front of you. /You/ agreed to have her sleep over. All I see is /you/, /you/, /you/. The girl did nothing but change and make use of the freaking bathroom while giving you some eye candy.

This girl is a teenager who is younger than you, stop being a perverted sexual predator. I'm kinda surprised your girlfriend didn't get peeved out by you herself.

I still smell troll.

And yea, stop acting like you have no control over your situation. /You/ knew she was in her underwear and /you/ asked her to step on your back for the thrills. /You/ walked into her bedroom at 1 am. /You/ eyed her while she was changing in front of you. /You/ agreed to have her sleep over. All I see is /you/, /you/, /you/. The girl did nothing but change and make use of the freaking bathroom while giving you some eye candy.

This girl is a teenager who is younger than you, stop being a perverted sexual predator. I'm kinda surprised your girlfriend didn't get peeved out by you herself.

She visits me so she could see her sister. I never tell her sister to visit me ever! Until two says ago i told her she should visit in the summer so we could party. I'm already tempted but i'm fighting my urges so when i thought she was sleeing she comes out and i saw her in underwear. i couldn't resist so i asked her crack my back nothing major! she didn't even tell her sister about it! She never use to do this, why can't she change like normal people? in the bathroom away from people or at least give us a warning she's changing so i could leave. I never had any sexual feelings about her until she started doing that. She left her door open, (rarely does she do that) and i wasn't tired so i decided to talk to her. I walked in she was in her covers and i layed next to her and had an innocent convo. Maybe i'm losing control over the situation however, when she's not here visiting it's so much better.

so I'm guessing you think it's ok for your sis to change in front of your boyfriend right? if your sis had a better everything than you, i'm sure you wouldn't be bothered correct?

Ok ...the way I see it ...assigning blame doesn't help.. here's a couple of options..1-Push the envelope...grab her push her against the wall..and be the agressor.(which is probably why your girl isn't giving you any).see if she backs down. 2-Play coy walk around in your underwear with a ragging hardon ...ask her if your underwear look too tight....she'll respond one way or the other and last. 3-the next time your having sex with your girlfriend when either one of you gets close to climax scream out her sisters name....that way you'll know exactly how this whole senario is going to end... good luck

Archived