my gf's sister thread again!

Superus

Just because she does whatever does not mean you can have the mentality of "Oh, well, it's there. She started it." That's elementary mentality: She started it! You're the one that continued it, and you're the one that asked her to crack your back while she's in her panties. How is that her fault? Because she's already there and you needed your back cracked? No, you saw opportunity. Me, if my boyfriend's sister/brother did that, stood there all "sexy" in the nude in my line of vision, what I would do is to simply get up, close the door, and sit down. Block the line of vision. I'd clearly be blunt and say I don't feel comfortable seeing the person wearing next to nothing to me. You, you haven't set any boundaries. You're assigning blame on the sister when it takes two to tango. You are not the victim in this.

Honestly, I won't be suprised if later on, the opportunity came, and she "seduced" you in have sex. Two to tango.

your doing a good thing by not hitting on her sister. keep away from her sister. imagine it this way how would you feel if your gf liked your brother and was attracted to him?

How was him asking her to come 'crack his back' not hitting on her? And asking her if she's going to bed yet (another way to say 'i want you to stay up with me').

If you're truly wanting to stay faithful to your girlfriend, you won't do ANYTHING that engages in physical contact with her sister, such as back cracking. PERIOD.

You sure as hell won't lie down next to her in bed, even to have an "innocent" conversation. PERIOD.

No, it's not OK to change in front of your sister's boyfriend, but the only behavior you can control is YOURS, and you aren't even really trying (see my previous two sentences.)

Please dump your girlfriend before you "lose control of yourself" and cheat on her with her own sister. She doesn't deserve that.

Man, some people are so harsh on this board!

I think that it is neither right or wrong; you can't help your feelings for another person and sometimes they just take you places you never thought you would be. However, I also think you should break up with your girlfriend and do so right now. If you are feeling this way, it needs to be over. But no I don't think there is anything so wrong about this; strange things happen.

For the record, I too think this is a troll

All advice taken. You guys are right, i was tempted at what i saw and came up with somethings to make her hang with me. She went along with it, she stood up until 3Am talking to me and wouldn't stop talking. maybe she does like me but i'm going to try hard not to do anything. i know that's not what any of you want to hear but my current gf is not cutting it anymore. IDK what i'm going to do it would be best if i never see her again and just pay attention to my current gf

I know it's hard to believe my story but i never thought this situation will ever happen to me,

Man, some people are so harsh on this board!

I think that it is neither right or wrong; you can't help your feelings for another person and sometimes they just take you places you never thought you would be. However, I also think you should break up with your girlfriend and do so right now. If you are feeling this way, it needs to be over. But no I don't think there is anything so wrong about this; strange things happen.

For the record, I too think this is a troll

Then who cares how harsh we are?

• 1 month later...

Archived