I think we could be finally back together!!!! :)

Jondwnr

I was about to tell her that i was going to stop talking to her(cause she has been initiating contact nonstop for 3 straight days) cause she had a bf and it wasn't my responsibility.

then she texts me and says she needs to talk. she tells me she just broke up with him, and explains how the whole thing was a mistake and she wasn't happy at all.

then she says she ran from our problem and want's me back...

this isn't totally official yet so lets give me some time to make it official

Yea jumping from one relationship to another with no time inbetween usually works out.

LOL - Exactly!

While the OP may seem happy, Im not quite sure why people are so excited and happy when they get dumped, watch the dumper run into someone elses arms and then return to them when they realize "what they lost".

Ive been down that road before and have learned that I am much more than someones "sloppy seconds"

Congrats on that I guess

Thanks guys and Ambiguous, its fine to have your opinion, I embrace your opinions!! that's why I said give me some time to iron out everything with her first...if I was to just jump into it immediately I would show i haven't learned anything since the break and my time here on ENA. Now i know that isn't true, cause I have reattracted her back and I know the reconciliation period is just starting...NIIIIIIIIIICE AND SLOW!

If and when we are back together officially I will post more details for you all

Thanks again

Also people make mistakes and I believe in forgiving them remember no one is perfect especially if the mistakes are made out of hurt and filled with emotion.

LOL - Exactly!

Someone poop in your cornflakes this morning? A bit harsh no?

While the OP may seem happy, Im not quite sure why people are so excited and happy when they get dumped, watch the dumper run into someone elses arms and then return to them when they realize "what they lost".

Ive been down that road before and have learned that I am much more than someones "sloppy seconds"

Congrats on that I guess

What changed on her end? But good luck anyways. We all learn in time ibroken

I think Ambiguous was trying to prove a point which is a good one, and kailynn is sick of negativity around this place as is myself. We all should stop causing tension between us and start being more upbeat, cause life is great no matter if your ex is in or not

Jon,

What's going to happen is going to happen We all learn because of the choices we make. We grow because of them. If it is what you want then it is what you want. If it doesn't work out in the end you'll be ok, and then you'll learn and grow more. Good luck to you though, hopefully she really did realize she messed up and changed. Wish you the best.

Jon,

What's going to happen is going to happen We all learn because of the choices we make. We grow because of them. If it is what you want then it is what you want. If it doesn't work out in the end you'll be ok, and then you'll learn and grow more. Good luck to you though, hopefully she really did realize she messed up and changed. Wish you the best.

Well Said!

Jon,

This really is the best way to go about things.

Im really happy for you.

Hopefully, in due time, things will work out for the best. No matter what happens : )

Thanks guys, it means a lot!! And if we get together and it for some reason doesn't work out I know I'll be fine because I am no longer codependent on someone else for my happiness

Always have to love yourself first and most

Here's why this screams problematic at me. You cheated no her, then you guys broke up, then she was engaged, then she broke up with him, and quickly came back to you.

Not being a downer, just saying. Take it slow as hell as you plan, and GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE if this works out. Don't even think about cheating again, because if you manage to regain her trust this time, I doubt you'll ever get another chance if you screw up. Make sure she's not just hurting right now, make sure you've learned.

That's all I got.

Good luck my friend.

Makeitcount, don't be using my last name like that lol (by the way downer is my last name)

And she told me before and she completely trusts me again, ever since I was there for her for her gramps funeral. I've more than learned my lesson and I'm a good guy really out of character for me. with the cheating, NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

and about the engagement, she never made it offical because of his immaturity, but she did hold on to it.

Thanks for the everything guys

Archived