Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband started getting better within 24 hours as per usual. However his sinuses must still be congested because he normally doesn't snore but he was snoring like a freight train again last night. It actually gave me a migraine and I had to go sleep on the couch. I tried to get some more shut eye this morning but he called me to find out if we wanted to do a vegetable order. I said dude you wake me up again I'm going to have to beat you to death... Lol.( jk) I would never do that but you get the idea.

This guy is just totally unreal today! As I'm driving on my way to meet my friend D he phones again and tells me that he has a clearance meeting with the mental health people for his high readiness. Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh dudddddde this would have been booked before Christmas why didn't you tell me that???!!!! Uh!!!! So I could only meet my friend for an hour and then come back and join him for the meeting which took all of 10 minutes. Then they dagged him green and sent him on his way.

My son and I had to go to the local Wally world. He needed a thank you card for something. On our way back we saw a massive five car accident. We didn't witness the initial accident just the malay after. It was quite disconcert for the first time in my life I had to call 911. People had jumped out of their vehicles that were punching each other, two vehicles looked like an accordion. There were people yelling and screaming ,it was blocking traffic ,people stopped to get out it out of their cars to help. It was pretty much a huge circus. So I just called for the police and ambulance. They took my name and number, well the dispatcher did in case they needed to ask me things later.

I sent my former counselor an email about my success with my uncle's mistaken email.

Here is the response she sent back to me.

Wow! (), that's quite impressive!

Good for you! You've worked so hard and I'm happy you feel more "you" these

days!

Thank you for sharing this news with me It is really nice to hear about

your little and big victories!

Take care,

()

On Sunday the lead of our little folk group for church decided to start having us practice so when he's away that I am going to take over as the lead. Since I'm the only other singer I have to take over as the lead. The piano player is really a natural musician so for her to keep doing what she's doing won't be any problem. The other guitar player he is still young and he tends to follow our leader's lead. So he would be the only guitar player and I would be the only one singing. I'm sure that I can take the lead if they play.

Also too yesterday we finally got the Christmas decorations down.

So today I am officially post menopausal. No more eggs. Officially run dry. How do you feel about that? It's a weird feeling to know I will never be a biological creator ever again. And my son was the winner of the " eggpot" lottery. Not that I'm sad about him winning that lottery of course . It's just strange to think about sometimes of all the hundreds of eggs a woman has and the single ones or the few that become human beings. So there is a little bit of sadness in this day leaving that part of my life behind.

Does anybody else think reading a book on an electronic device is strange? I'm trying to get the hang of it. My husband won't even bother trying he just want books he can hold in his hands. Also too so that he can pass them off to his dad later. I was trying to read a book on my phone last night and I just had this niggling sensation in the back of my mind that this is bizarre.

Archived