Why can't I be chosen!?

speak

So, the guy I have posted about liking came back to work today and he didn't speak or even look at me. I thought he liked me, but he was just a big flirt I guess : (

SO, I am a happy person. I smile, I am comfortable and love who I am! Why can't I find a man! I am a 22 year old virgin and no guy likes me! WHY???

So, the guy I have posted about liking came back to work today and he didn't speak or even look at me. I thought he liked me, but he was just a big flirt I guess : (

SO, I am a happy person. I smile, I am comfortable and love who I am! Why can't I find a man! I am a 22 year old virgin and no guy likes me! WHY???

Men are stupid. They know nothing about courting or wooing a lady. All they hope is that once they've 'court' a woman, they can get with her and go 'WOO'.

...probably because you're giving off all caps energy with an emoticon-heavy aura.

chill. breathe. smile. live. life and love will happen.

Don't really get the first part...and the second part, is something I do act.

Like myself...cool yet confident.

My goodness, if all men wanted was to "Woo" there would be no marriages! Most men want love just like we do, but they get to that point later. A man of 22 is most generally (not always) not looking for a wife, he wants to have fun. Once they get in their late twenties, they fall in love harder than most women do. At least this has been my experience.

My goodness, if all men wanted was to "Woo" there would be no marriages! Most men want love just like we do, but they get to that point later. A man of 22 is most generally (not always) not looking for a wife, he wants to have fun. Once they get in their late twenties, they fall in love harder than most women do. At least this has been my experience.

Yeah, I believe this. The guy I like is 29, but I guess he isn't into me! Oh well. God Bless the broken road...

Archived