relationship advice, how to find that one gorgeous girl

disregarding all the other post ive left on here which can be pretty disturbing to most... but the deal is, the girlfriend i have now is majorly hooked on drugs and has one major attitude basically 24/7, it was love at first but i went through a 8 year relationship, 3 months later im with this girl making plans for the future. thats kinda screwy isnt it? well i wanna start over, ive had time to get over the relationship i had for 8 years, ive come to a close with it and it feels really good to know i have options... the thing is how do i start a online relationship with someone who is just a KNOCKOUT.. i never really been with a highly attractive woman and i dont know where to start. cause i wanna just knock her off her feet before i even meet the girl.... how do i start it off, where do i begin?

Maybe the reason your relationships didn't work in the past was because they were so superficial. "How do I get a knock out girlfriend???" Maybe you can "knock girls off their feet" by not treating them like pieces of meat. Come on, I'm only 15 and I can recognize that as immature...

Maybe the reason your relationships didn't work in the past was because they were so superficial. "How do I get a knock out girlfriend???" Maybe you can "knock girls off their feet" by not treating them like pieces of meat. Come on, I'm only 15 and I can recognize that as immature...

He's got a very good point dude, being superficial and shallow is a surefire way to remain single.

How? Well first you need to meet her and have somethign she will be attracted to. Then you need to make her feel special, not just a piece of meat. Indeed, acting like her beauty does not affect you maybe helpful, but that her personality does. That would be a start. But why is she giving you the time of day in the first place?

lol i went for years thinkin that i was like the ugliest guy around. Comes to find out it was just becuase i was so dam shy that no girl even talked to me or anything. Dude now i realize that im not ugly, and in fact a lot of girls find me very attractive (my ex tells me that she never got a guy that was as hot as me).

Its a weird and great feeling to know that for years i had low self-esteem because i thought a girl wouldnt touch me with a 10ft pole, but the whole time i could have been getting girls. Im still pretty self-conscious, i go to the gym and im trying to get a better figure (6 pack, bigger pecks/arms). I am very close to getting to where i want.

Most of what getting a hot girl requires is attitude, and personality. Looks bring the initial attraction, but you will get nowhere without a nice personality (nothing special, just dont act hard, and think your the best, girls hate that)