if i give her space will she come back

robertpaulsen

me and my gf just broke up a few days ago over me kissing somone else, i know i messed up and she hates me now and doesnt want to even talk to me. if i give her some time do you think she will remember how good i was with her and how truly in love we are, i was undeniabely a great boyfriend and a bestfriend to her.

You might believe you were an "undenieabely great boyfriend", but you crossed the line and broke her trust when you kissed another girl. I think it's best you stay away from her for a good long time and let her decide if she wants to get back together again. I don't think anyone could possibly know if she'll come back - it all depends how bad she's hurting.

i did everything for her and was happy doing it, i even went back to university to get a great job so we could travel together i changed for the better because i knew she deserved it, i made a mistake and i thought we could work on it but she has told me it is really over and i need to move on but i cant

i made a mistake and i thought we could work on it but she has told me it is really over and i need to move on but i cant

I guess the only thing you can do is learn from your mistakes, take responsibility for your actions etc. If she's told you in no uncertain terms that it's over, then it's best you take her word for it, respect her wishes (leave her alone), and move on. I know it's hard, but there's not really much you can do about it if that's how she feels.

Right now she's probably thinking of how many other people you might have kissed; then sex --- then STD's --- disrespect -- the pain of betrayal --- then that usually ends everything. For now. She is hurtin bro, you are going to have to deal with that for awhile and yeah, she may never come back.

Okay, just to be real. Give it time. Work on you for now. She may come back but it might not be a good thing for you. I'm sure you have your reasons for whatever it is you did. The thing I'd do is leave it alone and wait for her to contact you. Don't grovel or make exaggerated promises, just listen and gird yourself for the emo rollercoaster coming up.

Good luck.

This may sound crazy, but does she have any sisters? If so, what age range does she fall into with them?

A women who spent her childhood competing for her father's attention is more likely to respond to space in this situation.

If she's an only child, your chances of this working are much lower.

Good luck!

If she loves you she returns back but you need to do something and do in right now.

Do you really wont to bring her back? Do you really need her?

Then don't lose your time! Make surprise for her. Live flowers or invite her to restuarant to nice talk. Do something what she likes. You have to show your love and how you sorry about incedent. Talk about her feelings.

If she doesn't. Forget.She never come back.

thats it i cant just keeps calling and begging its just driving her away right now all she is doing is thinking about all the times ive gone out without her or holidays and thinking the worst i always thought in this situation it would work out but the more it hink its over the more of a wreck i become,

i disagree with sending her a surprise gift. i assume you have already poured your heart out and she's not even entertaining the thought of getting back together right now. so you should leave her be. it is hard to be in relationship with someone you don't trust, and it only takes one incident to completely destroy a relationship. i believe you said in a prior post that she only found out because a friend witnessed the incident. that means she's wondering about all the possibilities of what has happened in the past that you just didn't tell her about. take it as a hard lesson learned.

exactly thats what she said she cant live with not knowing if this is the only time but today she called me and asked me to never contact her again, now these girls she works with are saying when i went to ibiza i cheated on her even though me and her only know these girls for 2 months and they are only seventeen, now the fact that we found out we had chlamydia in october she is blaming me and chalking this up to my holiday? i never even kissed a girl in ibiza me and my friends are all in relationships and out of eight only one actually had sex. i really cant understand why these kids are trying so hard to break us up? and why someone who the other day was so in love with me can turn on me,she wudnt give me a chance to defend myself to find out what she is being told now she is trying to drop our friends and planning to move away with these girls for the summer...i think im gona give up i cant take the heart ache anymore its so unbelievable that things have gone so wrong so quick

Archived