WOMEN ONLY: what does an orgasm feel like for you?

Circe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me tension starts to build, my heart starts beating a lot faster, i have to tense the walls in the vagina to get to orgasm, then like a balloon being burst or a dam being released, this crest of pleasure that then gets less intense, lasts about 10 seconds all up (only, sadly) my vaginal muscles pulse and then pulse slower and finally stop. And that's it. And I get a 'sex flush' on the chest and cheeks.

Sounds like an orgasm to me. The things is everyone orgasms differntly. Sure there are those same subtle signs but that feeling is SO hard to describe. I remember asking someone once and they told me 'when you have one, you will know'. Oh boy did I ever!

I have never had a full body convulsion one, don't think I want to really. :s For me It's this building of pressure and it gets to the peak and then it kind explodes. Sometimes I can't catch my breath during it and other times I make noise-loudly. And it's just like the pressure has built and built and I slowly come down off that. It's get too intense sometimes and I have to stop which is why I perfer for CS to do the job, he doesn't pull away when it gets to that 'intense' moment and my best ones have def. been with him. For me the only body movement I have is shutting my legs and kind of arching my back as well.

I can only get them when I lay on my back.

I know there's one coming because my legs start to twitch. My breathing becomes laboured and it builds up to me arching my back and I have zero control of my body. I always tell my bf before hand to watch out cause I might kick him! It's while my back is arched when I'm in the land of butterflies and ponies - pure bliss. Not sure how long they last because they're so intense I end up rolling away (working on that). Afterwards I'm exhausted.

For me tension starts to build, my heart starts beating a lot faster, i have to tense the walls in the vagina to get to orgasm, then like a balloon being burst or a dam being released, this crest of pleasure that then gets less intense, lasts about 10 seconds all up (only, sadly) my vaginal muscles pulse and then pulse slower and finally stop. And that's it. And I get a 'sex flush' on the chest and cheeks.

The description of the crest of pleasure sounds more like what I have, but I usually have it in waves (multiple orgasms), some lasting several long seconds. My mind usually blanks and I do have make a lot of noise sometimes, depending on how intense the orgasm is. My most intense ones are with penetration with a partner and I can feel the internal vaginal spasms, as can my husband, which is why it is hard for him to last through my orgasms.

• 11 months later...

I have never had an orgasm given to me via another person. I've only been able to achieve orgasm by myself and by using a vibrator. I never insert it into my vagina I just use it to stimulate the outside of it. The best sport is right above the opening of my vagina. I can orgasm best when I'm alone and there is music playing. It helps to clear my mind and I concentrate on reaching my orgasm. At first I am very relaxed but my body slowly begins to tense up and my heart rate increases slightly and my breathing slows down. It makes me feel like I have to clench my teeth and fists or grab on to something. I usually then start to try to relax my tense body and take a few deep breaths when I think I might be getting close. A few seconds afterr that maybe about 30 or 40 seconds or so, I feel somewhat of a contraction of the muscles maybe 2 or 3 times at the least then a strong build up of a unique sensation over my whole body. Then it all just releases and I moan like I would if I was having sex. I feel the release mainly in my legs and the whole climax itself lasts for maybe about 5-10 seconds(ish). I feel so relaxed afterwards I could just take a nap lol. I used to never think I would be able to have an orgasm untilll I tried using the vibrator which is actually a back massager I found up in my closet I never used! I guess it's finally being put to good use

It's different for everybody. I know for me, it's different from encounter to encounter. Whem | am with my husband I orgasm 99% of the time. I would say less than half of those are through oral, the rest are through penetrative sex. I have been told this is fairly abnormal in terms of women (maybe I am just lucky), but it makes for a variety, depending on the type of sex we are having, and whatnot. Sometimes if it's that raw, animal lusty kind, then I do get the convulsive, body shattering orgasms. Other times when it's sleepy Sunday morning sex, then it might be the more understated kind (like the one you described). Both feel amazing, and I wouldn't trade either. It's all about what feels good for you. Don't think of it as something you are missing out on, otherwise you won't enjoy the orgasms you are having in the here and now.

I agree with some other posters, that can feel different from time to time, but I always know when it happens.

I do not have orgasms from penetrative sex, only clitoral. It feels like a very localized build up of tension and then the release feels like...a wave, maybe? But a very strong one I don't scream or shake, but a really good one gets me moaning and arching some. They can last maybe 5 seconds.

The guy I'm with now really builds it up (oral and manually)...I can feel on the edge for probably 1-2 minutes and that WAAAMMM! The longer the build up, the more likely I'll cum again about 20 seconds after if he just keeps going. When by myself I'm just less likely to wait so long and just go for it

Omg! I have never had an orgasm. Well I've had clitoral ones I've done by myself. But I have never been able to have one with someone else (my recent ex actually hardly ever pleasured me or not for long enough, I think he thought "oh she doesn't orgasm so it doesn't matter..." yeh great...) I will ve following this post!

Omg! I have never had an orgasm. Well I've had clitoral ones I've done by myself. But I have never been able to have one with someone else (my recent ex actually hardly ever pleasured me or not for long enough, I think he thought "oh she doesn't orgasm so it doesn't matter..." yeh great...) I will ve following this post!

Clitoral ones with yourself counts. It's is a horrible misconception that women are supposed to orgasm from penetration only. link removed

But in any case, I didn't have one by another person until I was 19 or so...since then I've been able to relax enough in my mind to orgasm with 3 other partners (I also am comfortable telling them what I need done to finish).

I have orgasmed during sex. They range from extremely light, brief flutters of pleasure to a bigger one where i have to really work for it and I have to be on top. I think I'm so accustomed to pleasuring myself and being in a certain position that it's difficult for me to orgasm with my partner.

I have a complex about it too because I feel that he's alway compared me to his ex. He told me she was a squirter: a female that literally sprays/squirts liquid out of her urethra during an orgasm. During sex he's said things to me like, "I think you squirted a little bit, " or "I think you almost squirted," This pisses me off because I do nothing of the sort and I feel it's wishful thinking on his part and am also peeved he compares me to his ex.

I understand, though. It must be extremely gratifying to a man to KNOW for an absolute certainty they've pleasured their partner. All women who are not squirters could be faking it. But when a woman actually sprays all over the place, that's a very visual manifestation of one. He said her legs would shake and tremble too. That's never happened to me. At least not from the pleasure. They have twitched on occasion simply because my muscles in my legs were tired from holding the same position for so long.

I too feel bummed I don't have a convulsing, screaming, squirting freak-out orgasm. Sometimes sex is down-right painful. Like I don't produce enough lube or something and will actually swell (not in a good way) and bleed a little bit. I notice the delicate areas of my skin will tear slightly and sting. It was to the point my vaginal area would burn when I urinated after sex and I'd find myself longing for it to be over so I could go in the bath and let the warm water soothe my body.

I hate this. Lately, sex has felt like a chore. I like to get in and get out. Preferably it would be best if it was spontaneous and we did it doggy style standing up (my favorite) and he could * * * * * * * and be done with it relatively quickly. I find that when we have sex and he becomes less stiff, then I have to give him oral sex on his "wet noodle" to get it hard again and he wants to keep switching positions turns me off.

It's frustrating because it seems I'm seldom in the mood and when I am he's not or if we both are I have a very limited window and tolerance for that...after that it just feels like he's banging on me. And yes, slamming up against the cervix hurts. The only time I like it is when I'm REALLY turned on and it seems my vagina expands and gives, allowing the penis to penetrate as deep as it can without discomfort. Also, the more lubricated I am the better of course.

Blah...I'm taking it a day at a time. It doesn't help that I'm paranoid about getting pregnant. Don't want that right now. My partner has started to get keen on me and can tell I don't find sex as pleasurable as I used to. Sometimes I just do it so we won't fight. I'd rather suck it up, endure the discomfort and pain rather than fight with him, have him accuse me of not being attracted to him and have him throw a hissy fit.

Sometimes I feel like men are all about their * * * * s. I wish my orgasms were earth shattering then maybe I’d actually WANT to do it more often…

Ah hell, at the risk of getting high heels or a purse thrown at me, I'll chyme in.

I've had various experienced with girls and it's been educational to say the least. I'll just refer to oral right now since I have a slight obsession with it. I tend to eat girls out while using my fingers to play with the G-spot - normal stuff, I think most guys are familiar with it. One girl simply..swelled up so much my fingers were basically stuck in her until she was done coming. She didn't exactly trash around but she was super fidgety for a good 20 seconds and then had to sit limp while she regained her concentration to speak. I might sound like I'm blowing my own horn here, but it's true.

My ex swelled up a good bit but her big thing was that she had difficulty speaking for a bit and her fingers were tingling for a while. A third girl simply described it as a lot of tension and then just pleasurable release. My most recent one simply said that "I drained her" and "give me a few minutes....".

I've found that clitoral stimulation only (ie when the girl is on her period...) definitely yielded an .. umm.. lower grade(?) orgasm than when I did oral + fingers.

Anyhoo, I was out for a birthday toniggt drinking again so hopefully I contributed something...if not, feel free to shun me

edit: Welllll crap I just saw the women only thing. Where's the way out?

I don't personally enjoy fingering or getting eaten out very much. It's fun as foreplay, but it is not a way for me to orgasm at all.

The orgasm I get form manual external stimulation is quite different from sex toys or form intercourse. The manual clit. orgasm is probably the least intense, while combining both intercourse and sex toys is the most. I usually only scream from the latter.

It seems most people describe having orgasms strictly between their legs, but I definitely feel it in my breasts and eugh... brain? No gun squirting here though.

The sex toys definitely make your fingers tingle.. but I always expected this came from the actual vibration haha....

If you're having an orgasm masturbating, good chance you won't be screaming and thrashing - maybe its just me but those times happen more with someone else.. I can orgasm 99% of the time with the person I was with, but I get nothing out of masturbation..

If you're with someone and love them then I'm sure you will have different types of orgasms. I usually only do through penetrative, and its how you describe it- though plenty of times have had the trembling legs one and I can't think or breathe after - those are Incredible. Yup.

Archived