WOMEN ONLY: what does an orgasm feel like for you?

Circe

When I have an orgasm it varies a lot. I don't often get them from my partners unless I communicate really well with them. I have to have my nipples played with and my breasts massaged, or other forms of foreplay. The more foreplay there is the easier and quicker it is to get to my climax once they start touching me. I've gotten off on penetration a few times, it just has to be really deep and at the right angle to hit my g-spot. My Clitoris is pretty easy to hit, so sometimes when a guy is penetrating me his body rubbing against the general area of my clit (even if it's not exposed) can get me off. It gets really sensitive for me after good foreplay. But if there isn't at least 5 or so minutes of straight foreplay then it's almost impossible to get me off. And Oral, oral is a given for me, if a guy goes down there and licks my clit with his tongue then I'll come in anywhere from 5-15 minutes... if he does it just right.

I usually have very strong ones, and my body shakes, convulses, my legs tremble after, my knees go weak, I clench: hands, teeth, and toes, and when I'm really relaxed during sex (drunk, or really comfortable with my partner) I squirt. Which I get really embarrassed about. I always worry a guy will think I peed on him. >.

I feel it through my entire body. It's like a wave of warmth sweeps over me centering around my lower abdomen and crotch area. It sort of is an ache radiates from my crotch. Like someone else said it's a big feeling of relief, like when you REALLY have to pee and it comes out and you feel relieved, it's like that but times ten with the added warmth. I also feel... it's hard to explain sort of a tingly warmth and relaxation in the brain. I can be worrying about anything before that moment, but once it comes I just let go of nearly everything.

Man... not going to lie... now I totally want an orgasm.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I would agree about the degree, but me they are different kinds. Each kind i associate with different positions usually, or what im using. Sometimes I get right to that point and its so little i feel like i lost it. However sometimes I can't help but want to scream, all this being bymyself. The only time i ever really ' tremble ' is when my boyfriend goes down on me, or even using his fingers sometimes. I've never trembled on my own.

If you want to experience ' different ones ' id suggest trying different positions or different things like vibrators or other toys or even the speed you do it. Even as simple as laying on my stomach to laying on my back while i do it can makes a difference. The longer you pleasure yourself the more intense the orgasm will be also. So doing it for a longer time, almost getting there but then making it last longer are the ones where i could make myself scream

I think each woman experiences orgasm in a different way. I think that the tension is normal for the phase before the orgasm, but not the orgasm itself. It's difficult to describe what one feels or experiences during orgasm, but I do think that when you had one, you KNOW you had one. There's no doubt about it.

I think that you just need to keep going at it

I am probably one of the lucky girls who experience orgasm like an explosion (don't take it literally, there's nothing exploding), my muscles do convulse and I get goose bumps all over my body. My natural reaction is to release a scream, though I can help it if I'm trying to be quiet. Exploring your body and finding new ways of pleasuring yourself, discovering what brings you even closer to the "perfect" orgasm and finding out what you like is an amazing experience.

The previous ladies who suggested relaxing are right. Relaxation will bring you to an amazing orgasm, because then your body is not focusing its energy on tensing your muscles, but only on the sensation coming from your nerves in your clit. A very good "technique" I've read once was to lie down on the bed and put your head on the side of the bed so that your head is lower than the rest of your body - if that makes sense. We tend to keep our neck and head muscles tense during masturbation or any sexual activity, and by laying your head back you can no longer control the muscles and it automatically relaxes.

Masturbation is a great way to explore your sexuality and while of course you should not become obsessed with it, as there's a lot more to look forward to in the future when you will share this with the person you will love, it's great that you are open about yourself and your body

Happy explorations!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! I've had, 2 really good orgasms, and they were amazing. I mean like, a complete loss of control, and then you can't move afterwards. It's the most amazing feeling. It's like heaven, honestly. Absolute heaven.

I hope I can have one again someday.

I think it's kind of sad that men can have one every time, and women only have them a handful of times, in a lifetime. Sad.

• 4 months later...

So I've read plenty of posts about how to have an orgasm, but I can't seem to reach the peak. I recently purchased a toy thinking it will help, but I only pulsate and tense up...then that's it. Also I get really tense and my body tightens up....should I loosen up and push or what? Some one help me. Im starting to think ill never cum/have orgasm

OMG! I've had, 2 really good orgasms, and they were amazing. I mean like, a complete loss of control, and then you can't move afterwards. It's the most amazing feeling. It's like heaven, honestly. Absolute heaven.

I hope I can have one again someday.

I think it's kind of sad that men can have one every time, and women only have them a handful of times, in a lifetime. Sad.

So not true --- I have a "handful" of them every time.

• 1 month later...

When I was young I enjoyed sex but didn't have orgasms unless it was oral or having my nipples sucked. Then I started masterbating, and I orgasmed that way, with and without toys. Then as I got older, I started stimulating my clitoris during intercourse, particularly in certain positions like doggie style, and the spoon. I remember one time with my college boyfriend, I was rubbing my clit while he was inside me and I orgasmed ... I cried, shook and almost passed out. It scared the **** out of him and he was kinda weirded out, and I think he kinda didn't want me to touch myself during sex, and he didn't want to touch my clit. Well I was young and that relationship ended. But Im older now, and I orgasm, mostly with intercourse and clitoral stimulation. My favorite position is doggie style where I lay down, and tilt my hips up and my man screws the **** out me while I stimulate myself. My body tenses, my breathing gets shallow, my vagina tightens, I get a super hot flush throughout my body and then it cools down while my vagina throbs around him like it is trying to suck him inside. WHEW! I tend to curse, shake and cry, sometimes. LOL .. Recently, I've started enjoying riding on top (not one of my fav positions because my legs are a little weak and Im a littel heavy on top with small legs) but my man stimulates my clit and he likes for me to grind him instead of bouncing up and down, which I like. Also, halfway through, I reach behind me and I grab my own ass tight and push it up and open, while Im still grinding. I don't know what the hell that does but it feels good to both of us and we end up orgasming, and sometimes without stimulating my clit. This one is a small orgasm, more like my leg shakes and I stutter and my vagina tightens. If my man fingers me,I can orgasm without clitoral stimulation.If he gives me oral, I don't last long, especially if he fingers me or uses a toy. I have a couple of deeply intense orgasm, once after I had blazed two small joints, and that orgasm was slow building and intense. I was totally oblivious to any discomfort or anything. I am kinda stiff in the joints but I was limber as hell during that session. My body was hot to touch, and when I orgasmed, my entire womenhood, my uterus, vagina, cervix everything felt supercharged and supersensitive and it was like my vagina and his penis became one. I know you're like OMG the dramatics! But for real, that was a deep one. So much so that I didn't want to have one like that right again. I want to buildback up to that one. After I had that orgasm, I went straight to sleep, while my man was trying to still have sex with me. LOL ..I was out! I saw a video about squirting so that's our next project! Trying to see if I can squirt.

CLITORAL ORGASM ( Starts from outside to within ): I concentrate the pads of my fingers on the hood of my vagina. That's where I feel the growing " tingling " sensation that becomes " wider " ( for lack of a better word ). The " tingling " sensation slowly starts and increases with intensity and somehow "spreads" to the middle part of my labia. Once the tingling has spread to my labia, I start having the most pleasurable muscle contractions within my lower belly, butt, thighs and then straight to my toes. That's why I have to arch my back and my legs start moving rhythmically because the REALLY pleasurable muscle contractions spread like that. The contractions also come in waves...I can be cumming and then cumming again. I also become VERY VOCAL ( moaning, groaning, breathless ) during the contractions. I can't help it. I have tried, but it just comes out. Just a light tap of the soft pads of the finger can send me onto another clitoral orgasm. When I am cumming in these waves, that's when I often writhe or twist my body in ways to somewhat control the pleasure. The pleasure is so intense that it can actually " hurt " a bit, if that makes sense. Funnily enough, I don't feel any sensation on my chest....except my nipples feel sensitive like they have been slightly sucked, wet and then blown on by cold air. I also feel a " hit " on my head...like a head rush that makes me feel a bit " tipsy / relaxed / drunk ". Vision is slightly blurred but that's bc I close my eyes, the head automatically tilts back as I arch my back and go through the contractions. And then...the gush down there. I'm usually dripping or it's all over my sheets.

VAGINAL ORGASM ( Starts from within to outside ): I can never achieve vaginal orgasm unless my boyfriend is inside me or I have an excellent dildo. First, there is a really heavy, mounting pressure that builds up in my lower belly and anus area. At this point, my clitoris is already stimulated and so, there is a " peeing " sensation that precedes the pressure. It's strange..the peeing sensation feels ticklish too, so I usually start pounding on my boyfriend's penis to somehow " scratch it " ( for lack of a better word ). At this point, I am already in a head buzz even before I orgasm. Once the pressure has really built up, I feel like I have to pee. I get scared at first but then when I let it go, it sends me into this crazy VERY PLEASURABLE contractions that are mostly uncontrollable. Once more, I become most vocal here ( groaning, moaning, saying his name, telling him to f*ck me more ). I usually cannot control the things that come out of my mouth...I find that when I moan, the contractions somehow " spread ". It's strange. Can't describe it adequately in words. My inner vaginal muscles start " sucking " or " gripping " onto his penis and I am usually dizzy at this point. When I release all that pressure, I feel my thighs contract, my calves, my toes, my abs, my nipples, my neck, my head. I am very wet after to the point that you can REALLY hear the thrusts against the wetness. I usually " die " after this...can't move...and often fall straight to sleep...or if I try to get up, I feel like I just did a triathlon and back.

Interesting thing about my orgasms : I can have MULTIPLE clitoral orgasms where I would be masturbating for an hour and have these pleasurable orgasms one after another. Usually, my vagina lips would be slightly swollen. However, with the vaginal orgasm, I can only feel them with a penis or vibrator on hand. I may not have multipe vaginal orgasms but each one is VERY intense ( like my body feels as if it has turned " inside out " like a t-shirt or something ).

I often get the most explosive orgasms with men who I connect with on a highly mental level. So if he's smart and we have the same dry, wry humour, we laugh a lot, we have a lot of witty banter that goes on forever, fiery debates...the more explosive the orgasms are. Oh, and they have to be physically smoking hot too. lol.

So I've read plenty of posts about how to have an orgasm, but I can't seem to reach the peak. I recently purchased a toy thinking it will help, but I only pulsate and tense up...then that's it. Also I get really tense and my body tightens up....should I loosen up and push or what? Some one help me. Im starting to think ill never cum/have orgasm

You have to mentally let go of the whole " I need to get an orgasm, I need to get an orgasm, I need to get an orgasm ". You REALLY have to relax your mind and body, in order to have an orgasm, I think. Masturbating a lot with your soft fingers ( i.e. natural materials first - not toys ) to stimulate your clitoris will help a lot with your confidence and knowledge on what your body responds to ( in terms of touch ). Have you ever try tensing up your legs a bit and keeping them a bit closed? This somehow tenses up the butt muscles to push the clitoris a little bit outside the hood....so when you masturbate, it's easier to reach. Have you tried using the soft pads of your fingers going around in a circular motion on top of your clitoris to lead you to those orgasmic contractions? Keep on trying with the clitoral orgasms as they are usually much easier to achieve...and believe me, once you have that covered, the vaginal orgasms come a little bit easier bc you are already stimulated from the clitoral one.

• 1 month later...

I've never had orgasm through sex but I have NEVER had a problem with clitoral orgasms. I come loads with a vibrator and I recently had a G-Spot orgasm when my lover fingered me (Indescribable)

I scream and shake when I come- with a vibrator o_O... The release is just beautiful, more so the longer you prolong it. I have also had a penis inside me while using my vibrator - God it was perfect!

I am hoping I have one through penetration soon.. I usually am on the brink of it but it gets too intense for me to handle. I'll try loads of clitoral stimulation before I have sex next time and see what happens.

*Now happily reading all the posts before mine for tips ^_^

Archived