Need to lose weight

rose35

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

depends on the country. check online. a lot of countries specify you cannot bring food products into the country. but it depends on the type of food and how it is processed. for example, a candy bar is fine. nuts, seeds, fruits, meats, usually are not. you have to look up the specific laws.

lol no no no..i am sure it fluctuated up a little but it shows i am losing b/c 175.9 is the lowest i have seen in awhile..it took alot for me to lose that i would really hate to gain it back..but i will have to enjoy myself a little you are right

lol no no no..i am sure it fluctuated up a little but it shows i am losing b/c 175.9 is the lowest i have seen in awhile..it took alot for me to lose that i would really hate to gain it back..but i will have to enjoy myself a little you are right

I was in good shape when I went to the DR. I drank and smoked so much I lost like 10lbs while I Was there. Don't ask me how that worked lol. Have fun! It's hard to lose weight but after a few months of being in a routine and seeing results it'll become a little addicting.

since you are on vacation, walk a lot!!! exercise whenever you can. i don't know where you are going, but be careful of frozen drinks - like daquaris and mudslides - those can have INSANE numbers of calories! stick to 1-2 glasses of wine or beer. try to snack on vegetables and fruits whenever you can. have some of the local food, if it's a delicacy. just you know, don't use the fact that you are on vacation to go hog wild.

it's italy so it's going to be pasta lol ..i am thinking there will be walking and also in the morning i will have to make sure to choose a healthy breakfest and only have a glass of wine or two like you mentioned at night..but even that i don't know if i wan't all that wine.

It stinks b/c i would love to just really enjoy myself but i don't want to gain everything back in a week..it just doesnt seem worth it to me..it will be hard with my friend though b/c she isn't going to be concerned with all of that and we won't have time to work out in a gym b/c its a tour.

i am going to try to drink lots of water on the plane to keep hydrated but during the week it will be hard b/c i cant run to the bathroom every chance i get.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm back! i weighed myself a few days after the trip and it was suprisingly 171.8. And now i feel as if i might have gained a few lbs back due to going to back to a normal office routine. Being away it was alot of walking even though we ate as well. I wasn't able to drink as much water during the trip and i thought I would gain more b/c of it..so i feel like it's kinda odd.

I tried on my jeans i like with a tank top and i am able to button them but still--i don't look good with those jeans and just a tank top stomach bulge is showing ESPECIALLY when sitting down..so i definitely need another 10lbs i am thinking. And summer is coming..it's going to get hot fast.

I exercised a few times this week but not as much b/c i am just starting to feel better after getting back.

i tried on a pair of work type pants i used to love to wear even going out..they definitely still don't fit which i knew but i couldn't even get them up my legs a few months ago..i think to fit into those i would need to lose another 15lbs and i think i would feel more comfortable in the summer if i lost that.

i didn't go to the gym today and i won't be going tomorrow due to plans..i need to work out hard this weekend and keep up with it..i really would like to lose more weight..still don't feel comfortable knowing it will be humid soon.

• 3 weeks later...

well it's been stressful the past 2 weeks..i didn't get to go to the gym as much and my uncle passed as well so i didn't eat healthy traveling up there and back down and have been way too tired this week to go the gym..i fell asleep yesterday for a nap and woke up at 845pm thinking it was the morning and i was late for work..so i am definitely pretty tired.

I didn't want to weigh myself b/c i know i must have gained a little back..i did today in the afternoon..i still have my cycle and i was in the afternoon as well..177.9

thought it was going to be a few lbs higher so i guess not too bad..but still i was 171 a few weeks ago..it will probably fluctuate back down in a week or so..i actually would like to be 160 now.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to reduce your weight then you will have to do some work for it.

1. Drink water more then 10 times in a day.

2. Use green tea regularly.

3. Eat vegetables and fruits

4. Try to do walk more then 30 minutes in a day.

5. drink fresh fruit juices regularly.

With these tools you can easily reduce your weight.Reply me after your success.

Archived