Advice about the healing process for you

I have been on here since October last year.

My ex. and I really broke up in August of 2009. I have done every thing 30 day challenge, letters, flowers, romantic CDs, emails, texts, therapy, couples counseling, etc........

My ex and I have been on and off (at her convenience) since then. We broke up at about the 2.5 year mark. (I read somewhere 50% of couples break up in year two).

March of 2011 will have been 4 years of knowing her. It will be about 1.5 years of us being broken up and me still pining for her.

The point I am trying to make was that last year and even earlier this year, I was like we were together for 2 years. We have been together 3 years off and on. etc....... Now it is going on 4 years. It flew by.

Don't get stuck like me where you are thinking of them constantly (like many others when I move on, then they want to suck me back in and kick me out at their convenience). Before you know it, it will be 3 months, 6 months, a year. Live your life now, not in the past and not for the future (to a degree).

Time really does fly and you (and I) are missing on so many great opportunities.

Archived