The Age Old How Can I Get My Ex Bf Back Question

*sigh* I feel like such a loser. My boyfriend of a year and a half broke up with me. According to him, its because his mom doesnt think its right we've broken up twice and gotten back together, and he's all scared about me going off to Uni in a few months. But its so dumb for us to break up because of that, and I'm so miserable without him, its not even funny. And he's avoiding me at school and online and on the phone. I think he just wants him space or something. Because everytime we break up, if we stop talking, and then start again, he always ends up missing me and realizing the break up was a mistake. I guess what I'm saying is, should I just ignore him for a few weeks, as painful as it may be, give him his time and see if he wants me back, or should I go nuts because I miss him so freakin bad and jump off a cliff screaming "I'M A POOOOOOOOONY..." LOL

Wait, theres something I forget to add here...I might be pregnant, and I think he feels guilty cuz of that. His home lifes kinda falling apart too, so I'm thinking thats why he's stressed to the point he feels the need to ditch me. So...should I totally ignore him...(which I'm scared to do because A. He might get someone else and B. I think he really needs a friend at this point in time) or B. Stick around and play the supportive friend role for a bit until he gets his head on straight?

Thankies!

Aly,

First of all, don't go jumping off that cliff, even if you're a "pooooooony," cuz you're way too good for that. Give him a little while. It might be a day or two, it might be a month or two...but whatever it is, if you've been with him for that long and he can't honestly put his finger on why you're breaking up, he'll come back. In the meantime, don't just sit around and cry and wait, have fun with your life. Hang out with your girl friends, date around, and definitely find out if you're pregnant. Wow, you sound so much like me, and you know what? We even have the same name. I just went through your exact situation a month ago, and you know what? My ex called me last night. From experience, I can tell you, they always come back. It's just a matter of time. Give him that, and he'll give you himself. Good luck, I have faith that it'll all be okay.

~Ali~

I hate to do it, but I think I'm going to leave him 100% on his own: AKA I'm not going to be the shoulder to cry on while we're broken up. It'll be a week tomorrow, but I give him a month or two of us not talking (longest we've ever not talked was a week...and HE was the one that started talking first. Lets see how long he'll hold out =P ) So, starting right now, I'm going through with attempting to go on with my life and praying to God he comes back. *crosses fingers* Wish me luck.

Ahhh, how'd ya find this thread too? =P Ah, us surfing singles and our lonely, lonely habits of surfing broken heart threads...allllll by myseeeeeelf...dont wanna beeeeeeeeeeee....allllllll...ok, I'll stop now

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Aly...

You're kinda in the same situation as my ex.. I'm the guy she's trying to be with. My take on this is: If he doesn't come back, it wasn't meant to be.

I'm sure trying hard not to open up communication with my ex... I'm trying so hard to get over her. I don't think I'll completely heal until I find someone new.. but it'll be a while until I can trust anyone.

Love.. Bah!!! Who needs it!??

...I do