Love or Money (ladies)

This shouldn't need alot of thought! What is the point of endless cash if you don't wanna spend it with your partner because you don't love them! I have been out with well off guys and guys with nothing and I have always gone for the person not what they have...ok money makes life easier but I am and always have been an independent person with my own money and if I want something I am more than capable of going out there and getting it BY MYSELF!.Love every time!

• 3 weeks later...

Women are greedy and materialistic and always go for the guy with the BMW or whatever. However, no woman will admit to this. They speak wistfully about how "sweet" he is or how he "treats me". Apparently, guys who pull down less than $35,000 a year are incapable of being "sweet" or treating a woman well.

Guys, wake up. Marriage is a trap that girls lull you into to take your money when divorce time comes (and it probably will). Just say no.

Lets turn the tables and ask if a guy cares how much money a women makes? If you love a women yet know she cant afford to pay would you opt to stick it out with her or would you opt for the women you arent in love with but has lots of play money. I am talking about a relationship and not a one nighter of fun? Who would you pick GUYS , love or money?

Blondee

• 2 weeks later...

Well if we separate the two things that clearly, of course everyone will say love rather than money. The truth is that many guys DO see girls go for rich guys. So the guys, looking at this forum, would just shake their head and have this knowing that there is something more going on to this than what the girls in this forum are supporting: they want love.

Correct me on this, but here's my take. Guys with money are instantly more sexy and attractive. Rich guys also are well groomed and got a nice car and have an unmeasurable confidence, which further attract girls. Their possession will lift up girl's other desires such as the desire for prestige and suddenly become admirable to their girlfriends.

By saying Love or Money, it's generally saying that if they choose money, they'll be living with a boring ugly old guy who cannot bring life to the female. Well under that condition, of course they would choose love. But what i'm trying to get at this this: money indirectly leads to attraction, which can very well blossom into love.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I'm sorry gor being a generalist but to be honest I've seen bad things from women to often.

I would like to apologise though for the way you've been treated by men in the past. That man who was funny with you after you caved in to him? - He's not worth it. You kept him waiting over a month? - A lot of men would give up the chase after a week. Believe me, when I like someone enough time doesn't matter to me. For the record I've never used a woman for self satisfication. I may be one of the rare people but I am very stupidly genuine - Not that I get a lot of respect for it from women.

I don't really know what I'm trying to accomplish with this response other than to say that most of us men aren't as smart as women when it comes to gambling with love and that there are a lot of men that are decent and not users.

Sorry for the bad experiences you've had so far.

-Turboz

Lets turn the tables and ask if a guy cares how much money a women makes? If you love a women yet know she cant afford to pay would you opt to stick it out with her or would you opt for the women you arent in love with but has lots of play money. I am talking about a relationship and not a one nighter of fun? Who would you pick GUYS , love or money?

Blondee

Very good point and it's one that I believe no men have yet responded to.

I personally don't give a damn how much money a woman earns. I never have but then in that respect I am quite shallow. A lot of my friends will always aim for women that earn a lot because they think it's funny to get a woman paying for things over time like an entire night out.

To be honest I've always liked a woman for the old-fashioned & traditional reason: Because I like HER. This of course doesn't work very well in a Modern-day society where most people are out for all they can get or take. I've been knocked by loads of women who simply don't seem to take me seriously despite the fact I like them for WHO they are and not what they've created for themselves.

It might be worth me saying here that the last person I was attracted to was from a eastern block country that is known for being very poor. I was attracted to her for who she was. If you now gave me a choice between 2 women 1 being very rich and the other being the lady from the poor country I would still choose the lady from the poor country. How much money a woman has means absolutely nothing to me and if I'm honest I simply don't see money as an advantage with any woman.

I have 1 friend in particular who can sniff out any woman that has money and is financially well off. He makes it his mission to get with her. He then access's her funds and spends every penny he can get his hands on. He denies it continually and a month or so later when the cash has run out he mysteriously manages to break up with the woman and find another who has a large amount of cash for him to spend. He can literally see money in a woman from a mile away - To him women with money are like shining beacons in the dark. The irony of it is that women actually let him treat them like that - they like the bad boy thing and they let him milk them dry of every penny they have. I know of one of his ex ladys having a divorce settlement of £62,000. Within 2 months he'd got a sports car, a stretch limousine, several new wardrobes of designer clothes etc. Within 2 months he'd spent £60,000 of the womans money and when she got low to only £2000 left to spend he started looking elsewhere. He also managed to make her loose her children to the social services in the same amount of time. He is utter scum and yet the women love him for it. He also proudly boasts about the amount of girls that have been pregnant to him. (I believe the last count was 5 in 2 months).

I on the other hand have only ever liked women for wht they really are and guess what? - It's simply not good enough. Women are really hard creatures to try and please. I've gotten sick of it. You know how many women my friend can use in a year to get what he wants out of them? - Hundreds.

Women are very fickle and deep when it comes to relationships. I've seen a lot get used and when they get a real opportunity of REAL happiness they turn it away because it's not good enough for them. I've witnessed this on a lot of occasions.

Strange world we live in now.

-Turboz

All women say love over money, but most don't apply that to their lives.

I've come accross tons of women who are just looking for someone to support them. Or the thing that attracts them to a man is his expensive escalade/navigator, his expensive clothes, always buying them jewelry and the such, spending money on them.

In college most of the girls I was friends with had boyfriends. A lot of them had 1 goal in life, to get pregnant and have a husband support them. They'd always talk with each other showing off the new ring their fiance just bought them, or talking about how her fiance just bought her a new navigator. These same girls had a different fiance each quarter of the school year.

I on the otherhand, believe that love is the most important, and I'll work for whatever I need...maybe I'll find a girl who wants to work for all her wants.

• 4 years later...

I'd be lying if I said I could be with someone I loved who had no money. If I worked my way up and sacrificed to make something of myself, why would I want to be with someone who couldn't/wouldn't want to do the same? I want to be with someone responsible enough to have the good sense to know that having a family doesn't come cheap. Food, shelter, transport, healthcare - love won't pay for those. Won't working twice as hard to support him put a strain on the relationship? He had better be making some sort of contribution to the running of the household or it's just not going to happen.

I have also dated very wealthy men who I didn't feel a connection with, so I couldn't bring myself to enter a relationship with them. It feels cheap and tawdry to be with someone just because of the things they provide.

The difference is that I'd be willing to work with someone I loved, but I wouldn't be willing to try and make it work with a rich guy I didn't love. It would eat at my soul.

I have enough money. money can be made: a poor man can become a rich man. but someone I don't love, I probably never will. it's tougher to cultivate good love than good money, so I'd pick love every time.

luckily my SO comes from an equally rich family! heheheee. it does make things easier to have both. but I never would've known when I first started dating him. I mean, he had no jobs, his clothes had holes in it, and all his furniture were found in dumpsters. he doesn't upkeep an appearance of being rich. x_X

Ok just want to know which one you will choose.

Man with money but without love OR Man with love but no money? If you could also give a reason why you choose it.

Man without money but with love. The only thing that's ever made me truly happy is being given the chance to love and be loved in return.

I'd never go back to how I felt without that.

Having a lot of money - but no love - can be so depressing.