For ENA brides and brides to be!!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I'll tell him not to stalk this thread. I know he doesn't want to see my dress so I'll make sure he knows the pictures are on here.

The pictures don't do it justice though. It's soooo gorgeous in person. Oh love!!

I'm on my phone now though and can't post feom here. I will post the pictures of it when I get home!

Ok pics of my dress!

Look how much it cinches my waist in!! yay!! and you can tell how long the train is...it's nuts!! i'm gonna get that taken off almost completely (will have just a sweep) and will probably make a little bolero to wear so my shoulders arent bare. LOVE.

image removed

image removed

image removed

image removed

Well it's a brunch wedding and I don't want it to be too formal for the time of day we're having it. It'd look awkward I think. Plus his suit is going to be a little more casual and I don't want us to look mismatched. I'm gouing have a sweep train on it. Right now I think it's a cathedral train and it's just too long for my taste. But it's so perfect!

Thank you for the compliments

You look stunning in the dress.

My wedding will be day time also, so I was worried about being "over dressed" for a while, too. My mom eventually talked me out of it by telling me to shut up because it was my wedding and my fiance and I could wear whatever we damned well wanted to. Not to talk you out of cutting the train (I would too, I'm a casual person and my dress has barely a hint of one) but because you also seemed worried about the fanciness level of everyones clothes.

You look stunning in the dress.

My wedding will be day time also, so I was worried about being "over dressed" for a while, too. My mom eventually talked me out of it by telling me to shut up because it was my wedding and my fiance and I could wear whatever we damned well wanted to. Not to talk you out of cutting the train (I would too, I'm a casual person and my dress has barely a hint of one) but because you also seemed worried about the fanciness level of everyones clothes.

haha your mom is right! I mostly am just not comfortable in such a long train...it feels princess-y and I'm not that person at all. so mostly it's a comfort thing.

I love the fact that it buttons up in the back and not zippers up. So cute.

thank you! it ties up like a corset in the back, THEN it zips, THEN you do the buttons. Yikes! A lot to get ready! But it makes my waist look awesome!

I went to david's bridal and tried on a few dresses but they were out of my price range. This one I got from a consignment shop, brand new. It's a very expensive dress that I got for about 10 % of the original cost!! I love it!

Lol I just saw your post Hers. Everything is going fantastic! We went to the Empire State Building yesterday and it was AMAZING. We walked all day and I got one hell of a sunburn, very bad. not sure if I can post a pic from my phone but I will try. we are Def going to try that Shakespeare in the park you suggusted.

Archived