Am not coping after 6 months, life really isnt fair...

its been 6 months roundabout since my ex left me for another girl

its been abit of a saga so il shorten the story....

we were together for a year and a half and went through alot,

we had an amazing holiday together and also almost had a baby (i lost it)

we were planning moving in together the week that he left.

Anyway, he met her, 16/17years old, young, niave...

he just switched overnight, went from loving me to hating me,

we've had numerous arguments and then after about 2 months of fighting we went no contact.

About a month a half ago he texts me to ask if im okay, i reply saying im fine and that ive moved on (even tho i havent...)

he then drops a bombshell that the new girlfriend is pregnant, is ten times the woman i am and they are moving in together..

i act like i couldnt care less

so about 3 weeks ago he texts again and we end up arguing, i cant help the reaction he brings out in me...

so since then i've sent him a text apologising and saying that i hope one day we can be friends..

ive heard nothing

not a thing

why does he get to cut off all feelings?! when i still love him deeply

how comes he gets to be so happy with her

life isnt fair

That's a horrible thing for him to do, and even worse, to rub it in your face. I am so sorry that he treated you like this

I don't know why some people are like this. This is not something that you deserved or could have prevented. The only thing you can do, is take the power back, and try to move on. Your feelings will probably stay strong for a while, but in time, they will fade. In my experience, it is best not to feed the love you feel by staying in touch with him. When my ex treated me like dirt, and left me for someone else, I cut all ties. After a while, I felt so much powerful than I ever did in the relationship.

"he then drops a bombshell that the new girlfriend is pregnant, is ten times the woman i am and they are moving in together..

i act like i couldnt care less"

Im just gonna say it, he is a disgusting human being.

You deserve so much better than that, dont reply to any of his texts and take time to get him out your system.

You will meet someone that actually deserves you and be haapy again, then you will realise that he wasnt worth all his heartbreak he put you through

Good luck mate

OMG sounds like my ex. Although they haven't admitted she's pregnant yet. It would be her 8th. And since they are getting married in 4 weeks and we only broke up 8 weeks ago, I'm seriously wondering if it isn't so..

He's a loser and just go no contact. You'll find somebody who deserves you and won't leave you for someone else.

Archived