I'm just being nosy, but I'm wondering when everyone's first was? (Got anything else to add to the list?)

1) Crush

2) Date

3) Kiss

4) Lost Virginity

I'm just asking because in the time I have spent on these forums (actually a very short time) I have read post by people so young doing things I haven't even attempted to push my g/f for... I'm not comparing myself to them or feeling left out, just curious.

Since I asked I'll post my ages.

1) I'd have to say my first real crush was in 6th grade so... 11 years old?

2) 9th grade… so 14

3) 17

4) Still a virgin and savin it!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for me it is

1. 10 (fifth grade)

2. 14 (over summer, so no real grade)

3. 14 (same summer)

4. and I still retain my virginity, I feel special

I don't think that there are too many people at eNotAlone that aren't virgins, I just think that you remember it because they say they aren't. You would probably notice the difference if everybody said "hey guess what I'm a virgin" as their signature, but changed it when they weren't.

1. my first real crush was in kindergarten! i still remember that.. i used to chase him during recess! its funny to think back on.

2. 16 or 17.. i had my first date somewhere between then.

3. my first kiss was when i was 17

4. i lost my virginity when i was 19, not too long ago. i've been with the guy for 1 1/2 years now.

1. My first crush was in 2nd grade....so whatever age that is. He proposed to me with a $0.25 ring from a machine. It was a green alien one.

2. First date...well my Mom took me and my boyfriend to the movies when I was in 6th grade and dropped us off. I forget ages so..yeah. Sorry-

3. Kiss....lol-it was horrible but 5th grade. In the back of the church bus...oh it couldn't have been worse.

4. Well I guess you could say 14 or still say I'm a virgin. I'm confused on that, because he was so... small...I guess it wasn't anything. You decide.

1. Crush = Around 15? Im not too sure TBH. I find it really strange that people had crushes so young, seeing as then, girls were smelly.

2. Date = Around 14?

3. Kiss = When I was young sometime (like 10 or something I imagine), but I don't really think they are proper, like a kiss would be now.

4. Virgin = Still am

It surprises me how some people like girls and boys so young. Me and my mates wern't like that - we were more interested in computer games and sport.

1) like age 4 this daughter of a family friend, I always begged my mom to go over to their house so we could play..

2.) 18, first "date" that wasn't in a group of people...

3.) 6th grade back of a bus with the rest of my class cheering us on...18 in the back of a car with a bunch of friends cheering us on was the first time I made out with a girl...

4.) 20, I waited until I dated someone seriously...not really because I wanted to but because I was too nervous to do it the other times I had the chance...

Crush - i think i was about 6 or 7, a boy named Lee in my 2nd grade class

Date - when I was 7 my mom dressed me up and sent me to the neighbor's house to watch movies with her son who was the same age. Mom made such a big deal about it..she still calls it my first date..little does she know I got scared before the movie even started and when he went to the bathroom I darted out the door and hid in my backyard for a little while...i was shy...

Kiss - I was 12

Lost my virginity - 16....I always thought I'd wait until marriage. I was always a strong girl...I never let my friends influence me until it came to sex. I'd be sitting there with them and they'd all be talking about it and I was the LAST VIRGIN of my group of friends and I felt so left out. I didn't go looking for it but when the opportunity came up I said YES instead of NO. Wrong answer...

well you have heaps of replys, but I thought I'd add mine:

first crush, I was in grade 6 - 10 or 11 years old.

First date - well my first real date was when I was 18

First kiss - when I was 15, and it wasnt too bad!

I am still a virgin (I'm 19)

First Crush

I was in grade 4 (is that like 8 years old) and there was a new boy in school..... I went to a wedding the weekend after and turned out he was there. He was related to them. No one else in school ever liked him... I dont think he had ever even had a gf by the time he was 18... Im sure I still would have a crush on him today but way back then he didnt like me like that and I was happy being best friends with him.

First Date

I dont even know if I have really had a date.... I guess I have.... when I first met my bf but I dont consider them dates.... I would have been 20 (24now)

First Kiss

I was in grade 7, about 12 years old. I had a crush on a guy and he didnt even know I existed.... On the first day of grade 7 he asked me to meet him after school. I did and he wanted to be my bf..... One night we were at his house on the front step with teh neighbour and her bf. They harasses us to kiss so he took me around to the side of the house and kissed me. I HATED IT!!!

Lost Virginity

I was 19 years old. I had been with my ex bf for 3.5 years. It was terrible, neither of us had a clue what we were doing. We broke up 6 months later. Im proud that I waited so long and Im happy it was with my first true love.