Post sex cleanup?

Vince99

Depends.

If a condom is used not much to clean up. Although usually I am willed by another force to go to the bathroom after sex, which I suppose in the long run is good.

If he comes in me well, that's another story. I don't mind lying there for post sex cuddles and to not truly ruin the moment, but I can't stand the whole 'leaking' thing. Nope, sorry. Nothing is suppose to drip out of my hoo ha. So after a few minutes of cuddles I'll go to the bathroom (usually have to anyway because of nature) and clean up.

And of course if the guy finishes on you you gotta have a towel handy.

Condoms aren't "just incase". The pre ejaculation (lubrication) contains sperm so there's a risk of the girl becoming pregnant even if a guy doesn't finish inside (without a condom I mean). That's why the "pull out" method of birth control isn't really effective.

Depends on preference whether you want to finish inside or not though I guess.

Do most people pull out before they finish even if they're using a condom, or are you supposed to stay inside her? Like, is it there just in case you finish while you're still in, or are you SUPPOSED to?

You're supposed to do whatever you want (and whatever she wants)! Come inside her if you want to thrust in her to the end. That's totally normal. Come on her if you want to stroke with your hand at the end, or have her stroke you with her hand at the end. That's totally normal too.

It really depends on who's in bed. I've been with what I call "rainmakers": women who produce an enormous amount of fluid when pleasured. In their case it required preparation: a plastic sheet with another sheet on top, plus (in one case) towels. However, this level of... enthusiasm is quite uncommon, though very flattering. Look up "female ejaculation" if you're curious, but take care what sites you visit if you do.

I've also been with women who required extra (artificial) lubricant, and generally a soft towel under the bum can make all the difference to easy clean-up. And of course, if you have to break a hymen, there will very likely be a mess, so plan ahead.

Of course, some folks also generate a lot of sweat, which can leave you sticky... add this to the rainmaker phenomenon and it's often a "strip the bed, toss the wet sheets and towels in the washer, and take a shower" situation. But again, we're unusual.

If you're lucky enough to encounter a rainmaker, enjoy! Just be careful when performing cunnilingus

Light and laughter,

SongCoyote

I am with all you who like to shower eachother off after the "deed" for us it is just as intimate and I can't stand the leaky stuff either its just eww ... aNd when my sister got clamidia (can't spell sorry) from not cleaning herself after sex I told myself I would never not clean myself she is married and both of them are clean the doctor told her it was from not cleaning herself after sex she would always wait til the morning or whatever but not anymore

I am with all you who like to shower eachother off after the "deed" for us it is just as intimate and I can't stand the leaky stuff either its just eww ... aNd when my sister got clamidia (can't spell sorry) from not cleaning herself after sex I told myself I would never not clean myself she is married and both of them are clean the doctor told her it was from not cleaning herself after sex she would always wait til the morning or whatever but not anymore

She got chlamydia from not cleaning herself after sex? Hmmm...

More likely she got chlamydia from sleeping with someone who had chlamydia

I'm almost 100% sure you can NOT get clamidia from not cleaning up. It's a STD. You have to sleep with someone who has it to get it, it just doesn't 'materialize'. She may not have slept with anyone else, but HE obviously did. I'm with teabee on this one.

All i do is emmediately go pee and rearrange the sheets and bed / or lay an extra bed sheet down if i squirted a lot. Still, I'd totally prefer what the guy does: NOTHING....just lay and enjoy the after glow. Going to pee usually kills the after glow part for me

BTW Clamydia is a sexually transmitted disease, the reason she got it as well as her husband is because one of them cheated with someone who has the STD, and then passed it on to the husband/wife through unprotected sex.

You can't get it magically from not cleaning yourself. That's like saying you can get genital herpes from not cleaning yourself after sex

Archived