It's been almost 3 days since I've heard from him, should I call?

JewelsInTx

Last week I interrogated my boyfriend after he went out one night. I didn't hear from him at all that night which is fine, but I usually get a phone call when he gets home regardless what time and didn't get one. The next day he didn't call me until after he got off of work which by then I was irritated from not hearing from him. I tried not to be, but I couldn't control my feelings. I was supposed to come over, but he said that he was having a buddy over so he doesn't know what time would be good for me to come hang out. Finally he called back and ask for me to come over.

When I got there, I was in a funky mood and didn't let it go. We bickered for a bit then dropped it. The next morning he left for work and kissed me good bye like always. I texted him later apologizing about my behavior and that I knew I was out of line and that I know he loves me. Didn't hear from him all day not even after work. He is clock work about calling me. Always as soon as he gets in the car, he calls me. Finally around 6:30 I called him and he picked up (good sign to me), but he sounded indifferent and not excited to hear from me. I asked him if he was mad at me and he said that he had been thinking about the way I'd always act when he goes out and it really bothered him. I said sorry and we dropped it. Talked about our day, and he said he would call me the next day.

Well 2 going on 3 days and I haven't heard from him. I don't know if I should contact him or give him some time to calm down. I think I have been a little bit more clingy and needy then add on the interrogation I think it finally sent him over a bit.

Should I leave him alone or should I reach out to him?

Is it true that you always interrogate him when he had been out? If so, is it because you don't trust him?

This. Do you have reason not to trust him? If not, then you are being overly insecure, and I've seen a lot of relationships end this way. It's not fair to him to be interrogating him every time he goes out.

Is it true that you always interrogate him when he had been out? If so, is it because you don't trust him?

I have no reason to not trust him, but I don't because I don't trust any guy. I know it's my issue not his because of the pass damages that was caused by my ex. I feel bad that I do it to him all the time because he tells me that he trust me 100%.

I have no reason to not trust him, but I don't because I don't trust any guy. I know it's my issue not his because of the pass damages that was caused by my ex. I feel bad that I do it to him all the time because he tells me that he trust me 100%.

It's not fair to him to take out past hurts on him that were caused by someone else. I think you may have really damaged this relationship, and you need to get a hold of your emotions.

Take some time to work through what your ex did to you or you won't change.

It's not fair to him to take out past hurts on him that were caused by someone else. I think you may have really damaged this relationship, and you need to get a hold of your emotions.

Take some time to work through what your ex did to you or you won't change.

I know it isn't fair to him. Him not calling me for a couple of days has me thinking alot about it. I am worried that it late to fix things. He hasn't come out and say that's it over. I'm really hoping he is just giving himself personal space and giving me time to think about what I have done.

i glanced at some of your other threads and if this is the same guy, this kind of behavior has been going on for awhile and i'm afraid you may have just driven the final nail in the coffin with this last incident.

i can understand the insecurity, because i've had to work through it myself with my current bf, after having been cheated on and lied to NUMEROUS times by my ex. i spent a lot of time single after him and really did my best to get my emotions under control. i do still have the temptation to get insecure at times, but you have to fight it. i don't say anything (for me i have no reason to suspect this guy...none at all, but the betrayal from the past rears it's ugly head in my thoughts at times) and the feeling passes.

i'd say give him a call but be prepared for what may come next, which could be a breakup. if he's forgiving enough to give you another chance you'd better set it straight in your mind that you're gonna get this under control.

if you're gonna spend all your time accusing boyfriends, hacking into fb and email accounts and such, why even bother being in a relationship? it's a miserable existence for both of you.

by the way when you call him, be calm, cool and collected. don't pressure him about not having talked to you in the past couple days and just ask if you can some see him or something non-confrontational. don't go straight into any kind of talk about the past weekend. see if he's willing to spend some time with you and just be your sweet, irresistible self that pulled him in the first place!

First off thanks for the replies.

Well I tried to call him and he didn't pick up and haven't call back yet. I am beginning to think that this is something that is too much for him to deal with. We got over the email/fb incident. It hasn't been brought up except when we first talked after the incident. I apologies, he accepted, and it hasn't ever been brought back up. I would say that the majority of the time we have a wonderful time together, and I know he loves me dearly, but it's just the insecurity on my part.

I am really thinking that as much as he loves me that it's may just be too much. I might just send me a email telling him that I understand my behavior is destructive and if he decides he wants out I will accept it for what it is. I am really sad about this, but it's all my fault so I have no one to blame but myself.

Archived