Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Dear Liam

Seraphim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello son,

Your father and brother and I went to see you today. I miss you my darling boy. This coming Friday should have been your 6th birthday. You and mommy would have been exactly a week apart. I know you are with Jesus and look over us all. Bless your sweet soul darling .

See you again soon my Angel son. I love you Liam Gabriel.

• 3 months later...

Hello son. This winter was truly miserable for your mom. We've probably got close to 95 days with snow on the ground which is utterly ridiculous. We are starting to see patches of grass now though. It is amazing to see grass when at times the snow was about as high as the fences. My next return home I should be able to come and see you. Last year in the fall mom had EDMR therapy. Now I don't suffer the horror of your passing. I still miss you of course but the severe trauma of it is no longer there.

I miss you as always.

Mom

• 1 month later...

Hello my son ,next week is the seventh anniversary of your passing. This year we're going to do something special for you. I am going to write you a letter and me and daddy and your brother are going to send it up in a balloon for you. And when we go home again we will stop and see you much love, mom ,daddy and your brother.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Dear Liam,

Your dad and your brother have talked about you recently. They always talk about you with such happiness. This month will be your birth/death day. The 8th one.

I have something to bury at the cemetery when I go again. It is time to release that and bury it.

Dear Liam,

Your dad and your brother have talked about you recently. They always talk about you with such happiness. This month will be your birth/death day. The 8th one.

I have something to bury at the cemetery when I go again. It is time to release that and bury it.

Actually ,no ,I won't bury it with you I will just bury it in the yard.

• 3 weeks later...

My dear son,

I saw your body in my mind's eye in the palm of my hand as in on your death day. This day eight years ago.

But it does not shatter my heart any longer. I know you are safe and I know you are happy and I know I will see you again. And you helped lead me to the others that I can love.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love you with all my heart.