Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Random Babblings of Nothing

candykisses

I'm sitting here -- a little buzzed. Mike got into a fight - once again. THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED, HAPPENED.

Couldn't do it - just couldn't do it. I just can't do to him what he did to me. I need to get away from him and his friends and their craziness. I need to stay away completely. I need to grow the **** up. I NEED TO CLEAR MY HEAD. TOMORROW. THE BEACH.

Am I just predestined to be a scarlett johansson forever?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"GOLDDIGGER?" Are you kidding?

Haha as if I'm a golddigger. Why in the WORLD would I want to "milk guys for all their worth" (her words) at age 23? Not like I'm addicted to gambling anymore.

I agree with the "forgive freely" part though, that is indeed a pretty good quote. I'll have to look past all this and forgive my stepsis freely. Good job attempting to ruin my reputation...what a joke

you cannot treat people like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fak is wrong with you and your !??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Catty, btchy, mean, evil

how can you do this to people?????! Are these girls for effin real?!?!?!?

Girls are effin cliquey as hell, hear me??? Cliquey as hell. Go to hell.

Stop EFFIN impersonating me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you that effed in the head?

My stepsis is a fukin drama queen. This is why I have more male friends than girlfriends.

Can't stand girls. Cliquey and catty.

WHAT THE EFF DID I EVER EFFIN DO TO YOU!?!?!?!?

Archived