Journals

Random Babblings of Nothing

candykisses

I market it so good...

They can't wait to try I I I I

Me e e a a

Man, these niggas

Tryna buy I I I I me

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA OMG LOL IS THIS SONG SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT HAHA can't believe they came out with a song like this I LOVE IT HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ask and analyze all you want but when it comes down to it KNOWING HOW TO FOREPLAY CAN'T BE TAUGHT HAHAHAHAHA

THAT SHT IS INNATE CAN'T BE TAUGHT!!!!!!!!! ASK AND I SAY JE NE SAIS QUOI!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He kept going off earlier about how I should just move in with him. So that's him talking about moving in together 3 times a day on average. (No pressure.)

pros and cons of moving in:

PROS:

-get to move out sooner

-sex

CONS:

-can't be immediately financially independent

-family drama

-too fast

hmmmm verdict? don't move in.

Stop callin', stop callin',

I don't wanna think anymore!

I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.

Stop callin', stop callin',

Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone

won't make me leave no faster.

Put my coat on faster,

leave my girls no faster.

I shoulda left my phone at home,

'cause this is a disaster!

Callin' like a collector -

sorry, I cannot answer!

TONIGHT I'M NOT TAKING NO CALLS CUZ I'LL BE DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our first fight yesterday, over the stupidest sht. I was at his lounge last night... and at one point my friend and I were dancing around this random white guy. Found out it was the guy’s birthday...so I thought it would be fun to dance & take off his tee at the same time. It was a spur of the moment thing. So there we were...dancing & taking his top off...the dude was SO funny...he was like, if it were any other night I KNOW I wouldn’t be able to get you girls to dance with me. It was like, the best night of his life lol. Then later on VT came out yelling at me, going “YOU DON’T COME TO MY LOUNGE AND TAKE OFF SOME OTHER GUY’S SHIRT, DISREPECTING ME LIKE THIS, IT’S DISRESPECTFUL, UNACCEPTABLE” blah blah blah & it just kinda escalated from there. You know what else is disrespectful & unacceptable? You yelling in my face lol -_- It got so ridiculous I stormed out & cabbed it home.

OH MY FREAKING GOSH. What’s with the yelling & the jealousy tantrum??? I’m at a LOUNGE.....it’s called having a good time..I’m DANCING...I’M TRYING TO DANCE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME....I’m not fcuking nobody....CHILL THE FUK OUT... can’t handle it?!? Simple, DON’T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME!

Today he kept calling & kept going off about moving in again. Pissing me off. At least he apologized about the yelling. Now he knows he can't yell at me.

Whatever, going to bed. I’ll kiss & make up with him before the Rihanna concert tomorrow.

OMG SO PISSING. STEAMING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. I mean, how trivial a thing was it for him to yell at me like that? It was the dude's birthday, geeeez. chill the fuk out. I just like to DANCE. I was riding THE BEAT motha * * * * a.

HE AIN'T GONNA TIE ME DOWN.

I know I may be young, but I’ve got feelings too.

And I need to do what I feel like doing.

So let me go and just listen.

Baby, don’t you wanna, dance upon me,

To another time and place.

I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.

I won’t deny it, I’m not trying to hide it.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OMG!!!!!!!! WHAT A BAD BOY! he posted this on his Facebook today

sht is crazy haha....and then his status changed to “so good makes me wanna tattoo her lips on me”

LOL SO BAD!!!!! Oh how I love my boyfriend, hehe.

Must say yesterday was very very fun...totally owned Rihanna in dancing haha, well at least according to him. & then we did it in his car before he came into my house to hang out with my mom LOL.

At least I`m only freaky with HIM ^_^

OMG WADDAFAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He`s such a fcuking over-reactor, w-t-f.......I broke up with him on the phone. Pisses me off.

You`re trying to control the wrong woman, hunnay. Holy, steaming right now.

Archived