Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Random Babblings of Nothing

candykisses

ISSUE #2: I'm not a promiscuous person! There's a difference between: being a freak in the bed and being a slt

Please go ahead and gossip about me, everyone from my so-called friends to my overimaginative mother to people on the net.

Oh hmm...I heard it through the grapevine..through someone who heard it through the grapevine...through someone else who heard it through the grapevine...i just LOOOVE talking about this girl!!! Let's talk and gossip about her!! Cuz we have nothing better to do with our lives! She was manipulated into a situation with a guy with a gf ONCE! She slept with him once...Big deal! "Don't cha wish your gf was hot like me...don't cha wish your gf was a freak like me...." hehe. except she didn't actually sing this

You know what they TRULY think about me and what I have learned over the years?

"ugh, I hate this girl I'm so jealous of her...how come "normal" guys are so intimidated by her?!? She's shy by nature, although not really, she can be just as outgoing, so guys are scared of her, she puts up a guard.....but she attracts so much attention...wow she's "other woman" material, and I'm not. So imma steal all the limelight off her! back when she was young, she couldn't sustain a conversation so all guys saw her was a piece of ass. combine that with her shyness..yea that's it....oh and, she didn't used to have much "game" back then. that's why. hmm..she used to want a bf with someone SHE considered single and available...hmm..maybe she was too choosy and was all about the spark?"

Why did Britney get all the bad press and Christina didn't when they BOTH kissed Madonna?

Oh hmm...could it be...because Britney's NOT a sl.t and Christina IS ? lol.

I just don't understand - Why do people love to talk about Britney but not Christina?

Now she's lame now she's undisciplined...now I love her....MAKE UP YOU MIND!

can't handle the attention? then get out.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELLLO! My so-called "friends"

I'm Miss Approached for Modelling since I was 17

Don't matter if I step on the scene

Or sneak away to DB

They're still gonna talk about me, still gonna talk about me, still gonna talk about me and my derriere...

You want a piece of me?

You want a piece of me...

I'm Miss bad friendship karma

Another day another drama

Guess I can't see the harm

In enjoying myself in the club and being a lady outside the club

And with a commitment-phobic disposition

I'm still a great catch

And you want a piece of me

I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of she's so lucky she's a "dime"

I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Btch is Shameless and seductive

I'm Mrs. Extra! Extra! this just in

I'm Mrs. she's too demure now she's too wild

I'm Mrs. now I wanna protect her now I wanna banter with her

I'm Mrs. 'You want a piece of me?'

Tryin' and pissin' me off

Well get in line with the btches

Who are flippin' me off

Hopin' I'll resort to some havoc

And end up settlin' in court

Now are you sure you want a piece of me? (you want a piece of me)

I'm Mrs. 'Most likely to get on the TV for strippin' on the streets'

When getting the groceries, no, for real..

Are you kidding me?

No wonder there's panic in my world

I mean please...

Do you want a piece of me?

LEAVE ME ALONE JEALOUS BARBARIAN BTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 'invasion' did not happen hahaha. that was a LIE. i was mad because i saw the nasty sht you said about me very very very recently which i then engaged in revenge and pushed you away even though at first I said I wouldn't... YES "vindictiveness" out of anger (hehehe you couldn't read my poker face) and then somewhere in me I found the heart to feel bad for pushing you away so then I had to say something to you so that I don't remain a heartbreaker for the rest of my (hopefully long) life

see people change

i remain the sole beneficiary

it's all out of LOVE

Poker face. Hehe can't stop. I call the shots, babaaay

On a more serious and sincere note

RE: your concerns and preference for being treated like an individual rather than an option..............I do want to address it now. see post #115 and 116

all I ask is that you feel sincerely sorry for saying nasty sht about me. did you assume I'm a promiscuous as well? you only know so much about me Sense of humour intact, babaaaay

I love sex but I'm not a promiscuous.

I got soul but I'm not a solder.

Familiar to you?

LOL maaaan I love having go-with-the-flow personality.

I love you though, unconditionally as human being. Really I mean it. I would rather break my own heart than break yours. Just read #115 and 116 and let me know what you want

Sincerely

I have a temper - I get mad easily. I'm emotional "up and down." You know this.

Say it. Tell me what it is you want. I honestly can't read you atm. You've been so laidback - you're hard to read. You've been acting a little commitment-phobic yourself. I can't read your mind I'm not a mind reader. Step it up a little. All these aggressive guys who are tryna buy me? Chasing after me? Buying me drinks and diamond rings? They don't interest me. TELL me where you stand in my life. Don't want to be an option? Don't act like one. I will stop dating and stop telling you lies and stay 100% focused on the grind and on myself. For You. Don't let me be the last to know.

I love sex and can't wait to be freaky with you ^_^

If only I knew how you felt about me - none of this would have happened.

"Details don't matter - we both paid the price"

d I use random quotes and videos because I don't know how to express my state of being otherwise. I experience emotions on a moment by moment basis

I have been trying to tell you how much you mean to me and the role you have played in my life under a sense of humour and joking way, so I can see why you thought that I wasn't giving back.

We had such an amazing genuine connection and now it just feels lost. I realize I screwed things up for myself.

I really miss having intellectual discourse with you, when I just spoke from my heart. When things started to get even the least slightest emotionally intimate for me I freaked out and bailed.

I'm sorry I ran away and bailed out when things started to get even slightly emotionally intimate for me. I'm starting to see it for what it is now.

let's both move on from each other. I really want to engage in intellectual discourse with you once again, before all of this happened and talk about synchronicity, existence, Jung, etc. I do. Please be platonic with me. The articles and weather modification link you sent me, I read a lot of it. I've been reading books on synchronicity too.

If you can't be platonic, then I wish you wellness and a good relationship in the future

I won't forget about us though

I have genuinely learned from my mistakes. I am taking your advice, and re-evaluating everything and what it is I want out of life.

At the moment, this is starting to feel a lot less like the most random thing to have happened to me.

I need to be able to say: I think God is telling me to pursue my passion. I think that's the reason why we met.

^I need to come to this realization on my own

I'm sorry I doubted you and thought you were PUA.

If I end up in Empire State it will be for me, but because of you =)

For whatever it's worth, I love you unconditionally as a human being and truly appreciate the unconditional love and support you have invested, I do. I respect and appreciate you from the heart, even though I don't like it. I'm scared of getting close to another individual. You came into my life at a very very very crucial confusing and existential depression time and I can't thank God and appreciate that fact enough. You have given me very valuable support. I cry because I wish you lived in my city.

I wish we can go back to talking about synchronicity

I really miss having intellectual discourse with you, when I just spoke from my heart. When things started to get even the least slightest emotionally intimate for me I freaked out and bailed.

I'm sorry I ran away and bailed out when things started to get even slightly emotionally intimate for me. I'm starting to see it for what it is now.

let's both move on from each other. I really want to engage in intellectual discourse with you once again, before all of this happened and talk about synchronicity, existence, Jung, etc. I do. When I realized I screwed things up for myself, I took that anger out on you.

Please be platonic with me.

Otherwise I wish you wellness and a good relationship in the future

I won't forget about us though

In the meanwhile, I have genuinely learned from my mistakes. I am taking your advice, and re-evaluating everything and what it is I want out of life.

I need to be able to say: I think God is telling me to pursue my passion in Empire State. I think that's the reason why we met.

^I need to come to this realization on my own. I believe in fate and I believe things will work themselves out. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. If not, then not.

I'm sorry I doubted you and thought that you were PUA for a moment

If I end up in Empire State it will be for me, but because of you =)

For whatever it's worth, I love you unconditionally as a human being and truly appreciate the unconditional love and support you have invested, I do. I meant everything I said to this day until I saw those posts and got angry. I realize that it was out of anger on your part. People are not static snapshots --- I completely understand. All I ask is that let's stop filling in blanks about each other.

take care for now.

ps. I was writing you a long message one night and then I lost it all cuz the website logged me out.

PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TURNS OUT I WAS NEVER HIS MAIN CHICK AFTER ALL! I'm nothing but his mistress.

LOUNGE OWNERS ARE EFFED UP IN THE HEAD. SO WAS I FOR DATING ONE, THINKING I WAS HIS ONLY GIRL AHHAHAHAHH! LOL . WHO KNOWS HOW MANY CHICKS HE'S GOT AND WHO HE WAS REFERRING TO

Archived