Girls, do you like guy's with chest stubbie or smooth?

treeclimb

Neither - I can't stand the stubble, nor a shaved chest. Give me natural anytime. I will never in a million years understand why men feel the need to shave their chests - it's just soooooooo ugh (imo), lol. Who wants a man smoother than a girl? A man should look like a MAN, imo.

Argh! Unless you're a swimmer, or the sort of incredibly ripped guy who goes around with a shirt on all day, I don't see the point. My man is a veritable hair-machine. I grumble when he so much as trims his beard.

Stubble isn't sexy, it's painful. I went out with a guy who shaved his whole head and I used to get stubble rash everywhere. To try and be subtle - no girl likes raw thighs! Same with chests - if you get intimate enough she'll hopefully be rubbing all over you - making that experience painful isn't much fun for anyone.

OP, have you ever gone down on a girl that had stubble? It hurts... =/

That stubble doesn't just hurt to go down on--it hurts (itches) to have it on your own body. My guy likes nearly everything clean shaven, but I get such a rash I have to wait a couple weeks to shave again, and by then it's really itchy and stubbly. Somewhere in between there are a couple of good days when it's all shiny and nice and smooth, but it's hard to time it right--we're long distance, so timing's everything.

I'm sure the stubble thing goes both ways, if the hair is wiry it can hurt. I think of it like the annoying stage of trying to grow out your bangs. You want to cut them to get it over with (like shaving off the stubble), but if you have a bit of patience they will grow out of being annoying.

Not a big fan of chest hair personally... so if the guy was really hairy, I'd prefer a selective wax. Something that leaves some hair at the right spots, but not completely removed.

I don't like when hair sticks out of the neck (visible when wearing a t-shirt / blouse) so personally I'd prefer that waxed / trimmed. I really hate hair (not talking some random hairs here...) on the back of a guy too. Thankfully, I've never dated hairy men so it wasn't an issue lol.

Archived