i just dont know what to do... i was with a boy for a year and 2 monthes... i loved him so so so much, but i needed space... i told him this and it broke his heart into pieces, i couldn't believe that i could hurt someone so much... i mean i still cared but i just didn't feel the magic anymore... i didnt want to be with him anymore... i didnt know what else to do... i felt this for a month before i actually broke it off... i even cheated on him with my brothers best friend... now i feel like a bad person... like i shouldnt have broke up with him because i hurt him... i dont want to be with him but i want him to be happy... i've told him to move on but he just wont... its been almost 5 monthes since we broke up but he still calls or has his sister call... his mom hates me and so does his dad but they dont understand... i mean am i supposed to feel like the bad person???

well well...what you did is exactly what my ex did to me...although i am very angry at what happened, i know that he did what his heart was telling him.. it hurts but at the same time it wouldnt have worked out if he never told me... breaking up is always going to hurt ... it will take time for me to get over things but being friends right away is just too soon.

No, you're not the bad person.

There are little chances that their family hates you. Parents are understanding with things like that.

When you decide to make your own choices (moving on and needing some space), it does not always please others. You stayed true to your spirit and yourself by respecting your needs.

You can't give away your own will by fear of hurting someone. I know it's not easy but it is more important to go for what you want rather than putting yourself aside.

With cheating on your ex, forgive yourself. Guilt does not help anyone now.

With moving on, trust your instinct. It's your right to go for what you want.

You are the most important person in your life. Respect yourself first.

Good luck and stay in touch

vitalcoach